Chapter 14. Airplane mode ✈️

Tori's POV

Someone was shaking me and i turned over.

" What..." I said and they laughed.

" Come on, we have to get ready for the airport." Ross said and I looked at the clock. It was 5 Am.

" Why did you wake me up at 5 AM?" I said and sat up. I looked in the mirror across the rom and my hair was everywhere.

" Because out flight leaves at 7 and it will take everyone about an hour to get ready." He said and I nodded. I grabbed my clothes and went in his bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out I dried off and changes into a black tank top, some skinny jeans, and a grey cardigan. I put my hair in a bun and did my make up. I did a simple cat eye and put on some lip gloss.

I walked Out of the bathroom and Ross was already changed. He was wearing some grey sweatpants and a blue t shirt. I slipped on my grey uggs and put my phone and it's charger in my little backpack.

We walked downstairs and Stormie made bacon and eggs. After everyone was done eating it was 6. We got into the van and drove to the airport.

When we got there, there was fans holding up sighs all around the entrance. Guards were holding them back as we walked in.

I sat down on a chair and waited for our flights to be called. Tomorrow  there's a concert at Disney world in Florida. I can't wait!

A girl walked up to means I smiled.

" Tori, can I have a picture ?" She asked. I never got asked to get a picture with a fan.

" Sure!" I said and she put her arms around my waist while Ross took the picture. She got a picture with everyone else too. She was really sweet. Her name was Cassie and she was going to their concert in Florida.

" Flight 397 to Orlando, Florida is now boarding." A voice said threw the speaker. I grabbed my backpack and we walked over to the line. I gave the lady my passport and we walked onto the plane. I sat by the window and Ross sat by me.

"I'm going to take a nap." I said and closed my eyes.

" Okay, I'll wake you when we get to Florida." He said and I nodded.

💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️💺✈️

  I was being shook and my eyes opened.

" Where landing." Ross said and I nodded.

  We walked into the airport and ere was fans lined up again. I smiled and waved like everyone else as we walked to the car.

  When we got to the hotel it was, me and Rydel, Ross and Riker, Rocky and Ryland and Ratliff and Stormie and Mark was sharing a room.

  When me and Rydel got to our room I ran and jumped on my bed.

" I'm sooooo tired." I said into the blanket.

" Me two but we have a concert tomorrow and we have to rehearse tonight." She said and I groaned.

" Hey wanna go to the pool?"she asked and I nodded. I changed into my neon yellow bikini and she wore a pink one.

  We went to the elevator and pressed the down button. When we got there we walked to the pool.

When we got there there wasn't anyone there. Thank god. I mean I love the R5 fans but I just wanted to swim in silence.

We went to the outdoor pool and I put my towel on a tanning chair. I walked over to the water and put my feet in it. It was a little warm from the sum and I smiled.

  I took my hair down and dove into the pool. I swam to the other side and came up. Rydel jumped in and slashed me. I laughed and splashed her back.

"Oh it's on." She said.and we had a full on splash war.

  Wen we stopped we decided we should go inside. I changed into some shorts and a t shirt and laid down. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it.

Ross💕: goodnight, love you!

Me: love you too 💋