Chapter 15. Disney World ✨

Tori's POV

" Tori. Toriiiiiiii!" I opened my eyes to see Rydel above me.

" What....." I said and sat up.

" We have to leave for R5's concert in an hour." She said and I jumped up.

" Well why didn't you wake me sooner?!?" I said and went in the bathroom and turned on the shower.

" Well I just woke up about 10 minutes ago. Sorry " she said and I laughed.

" It's fine. I'll be out in 15." I said and jumped into the shower.

After I was done I blow dried my hair and curled it. I put my bangs from each side Ina bow on the back of my head.

I changed into some black skinny jeans and a floral long sleeve crop top that just above my belly button. I slipped on my pink converse wedges and grabbed my phone.

I walked out and Rydel was wearing some black ripped leggings, a pink sparkly tank top, and a silver and black tutu. She had on some pink pumps and her hair was curled. She looked beautiful.

" Del! You look amazing!" I said and she bowed.

" Why thank you. You look great too." She said and I smiled. The door flew open and Riker was standing there.

" Come on girls! LEGO!" He yelled and I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. Ross gave me a hug and a quick kiss.

" You look beautiful." He said and I smiled.

" Thanks. And good luck tonight." I said and he nodded.

" I don't need luck when I have you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled.

_______________________

When we got to Disney World there was fans everywhere. We walked backstage so they can get ready.

" Hey Tori, can you go put these on Ratliff's drums?" Ryland asked and I nodded. I took the drumsticks and walked on stage behind the curtains. I peeked through them and there was about 5 thousand fans out there.

I walked back over to Ryland to see if he had anything else I can do.

" Go put this in Ross's microphone stand. Now it's in the vary front of the stage so your going to have to walk in front of the curtains." Ry  said and I laughed and nodded.

When I walked up there they all started screaming and I herd things like "TORIIII" And " I LOVE YOU TORI" I smiled and waved and walked back down.

Ross was standing there while his mom fixed his hair. He walked up to me and put his arms around me waist.

" See babe, they love you." He said and I smiled.

"R5! R5!"

" Well it looks like your on." I said and he nodded.

" Come everyone put your hands in. You too Tori. Your apart of the team now." Riker said and I put mine on top.

" READY SET ROCK!" We yelled and threw our hands up.

" Good luck rockstar!"i yelled as he ran up on stage.

" What's up Disney!" Ross yelled everyone screamed. I sat on one of the steps where I was in perfect view of them.

They started singing ' Cali Girls' and from there it was

Wishing I was 23

Here comes forever

One last dance

Fallin' for you

Ain't no way we're going home

And last was love me like that.

It was a very short show.

When they ran off the stage the first person I hugged was Rydel.

" Del you were amazing! You all were amazing!!" I said and gave them all hugs but Ross a hug and a kiss.

We walked to the met and greet table and waited for the fans. I sat on a stool behind Ross and laid my head on his back. I was really tired.

Girls started walking up and I looked up.

" Hi what's your name." Ross asked while getting a picture.

" Cassie and you too are perfect for each other!" She said and I looked at her. It was Cassie from the airport.

" Hey Cassie, I met you in California right?" I asked and she nodded.

" Well thanks for coming. Hope to see you again sometime."i said and waved.

After the meet and greet we all got to ride one ride cause it was getting late.

" Okay sooooo what do you wanna do for 30 minutes." I said as i Ross played with my hair. He really loved it curly.

" I was thinking we can ride the Ferris wheel ." He said and I nodded and grabbed his hand. When we got there we sat down and the man started it.

  The moon was really pretty. I looked at Ross and he was smiling. I laid my head in his shoulder and sighed.

" I wish everyday was like this." I said and he nodded.

" Me too but everyday is a great day when your by my side." I smiled and laughed.

" Your so cliché." I said and he laughed.

" But it's true! Tori I'm in love with you!" He said and my heart stopped. I kissed him and he kissed back. It was perfect. The Ferris wheel stopped real fast and we pulled away.

" I'm in love with you too Ross." I said and he kissed my head.