Chapter 18. College

Tori's POV

When my alarm went off I got up. I shut it off and went to take a shower.

It's been 3 years since we moved to Washington. I'm 20 now and I'm going to a liberty university college. I'm taking common classes right now before I decide what I really want to do.

My dad survived his surgery and he's very happy. My moms happy too. I'm still living with them till I graduate and I'm fine with that.

I got out of the shower and changed. I changed into a white tight shirt and a navy blue skirt and tucked the shirt in. I slipped on my brown flats and curled my hair and braided my bangs back. I did some makeup until I was satisfied. I grabbed my books, purse, and phone and ran downstairs.

" Morning flower. Your coffees in the fridge." My dad said and I nodded. I'm weird. I like my coffee cold.

" Thanks daddy." I said and hugged him.

" Welcome honey, now have a good day. Love you." He said and I smiled.

" Love you too dad." I said and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove off.

When I got there I was greeted by my best friend Charlotte.

" Hey Char." I said and we walked to class.

" Hey, so since we are almost done with college... What are you going to do??" She asked and I shrugged. We just got back from spring break so we only have a few months left.

" I don't know. You?" I asked and looked at her and she smiled.

" I'm going to be a beautician. I love doing hair and makeup so why not." She said and I nodded. Charlotte had long red hair and bright blue eyes.

  When I got it my class, which was a science class, I sat by my lab partner Jake. He was a popular type but we were good friends. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

" Morning Victoria" he said and I rolled my eyes.

" Same to you. But I told you to call me Tori." I giggled and he nodded.

" Okay class get out your book!" Mr. Miller said and we all did as told.

" Okay so does anyone know what would happen if two different individual cells collided?"said and Tiffany raised her hand. She's a snobby blonde that gets everything she wants. I swear this is just like high school.

" Yes mrs. Samuels." Mr. Miller said.

" They would become one individual cell." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Would anyone like to second that?" He asked and I raised my hand.

" Go ahead mrs. Johnson."

" Actually if two different cells collided they wouldn't be able to function properly so they would once again become two individual cells." I said and he clapped his hands. ( I don't actually know what would happen 😬 but just pretend)

" Correct!" He said and I smiled to myself.

  After my classes I drove home.

" Hey flower. How was your classes?" Dad asked and I put my bag down.

" It was fine. " I said and he nodded. I walked back up to my room and changed into some sweatpants and a t shirt.

  I got my laptop and got on Twitter. Nothing new. Wait...

" @rydelr5: flashback✨ ( Twitter pic) love Ya guys!" It was a picture of all of us in front of their pool. I went to my DMS and got to hers. I got a new phone and don't remember her number.

Me: hey Rydel. It's Tori, I saw the picture you posted and just wanted you to know that I miss you guys like crazy.

Rydel: OMG TORI WE HAVENT TALKED IN FOREVER!  AND WE MISS YOU TOO!

Me: thanks but I gtg I have to study. Have a big test tomorrow!

Rydel: okay bye

Me: bye

  I shut my laptop and put it away. I didn't know they missed me. I thought they forgot about me.

  I shook the thought out of my head. I got in my bag and got my books.

  I studied for a few hours then my brain needed a break.

  I turned on my tv and watched criminal minds. And I thought. I think I know what I wanna do.