54 - Little more secrets

Narrator's p.o.v

Alexis couldn't believe her eyes.

She stopped breathing the moment she looked up.

Alex walked up to the people in the room who were all confused.

"Good day." He said, took her hand softly and walked away with her.

"That's Alex?" Dante asked Cam and she nodded.

"Who's Alex?" Vanessa, Gabriel and Zara asked together.

"They have no clue what's going on hun?" Sean said with a face palm.

"We'll tell you the details later. We have to discuss what we all know. Aiden is trying to use the power of the most powerful gang in the world for his world domination plans." Darren said.

"I still can't believe Fiona helped him. How could she?!" Cam said feeling backstabbed.

"There's no way you would have killed Angelo, right?" Vanessa said talking to Gabriel.

"Of course not. I would never kill my own brother for bloody power. Being his brother alone got me all the power I needed." Gabriel said.

"It's obvious she's being brainwashed by that dick. Maybe she has some kind of obsession for him. She could use her common sense to know that his words are lies." Dante said feeling irritated.

He never liked Aiden from the start. They were simply rivals. But he didn't think he would go this far.

"Whatever happens, we have to keep the conversation on a low. No one can know someone is trying to take over the world. If this gets out, there won't be any peace." Gabriel said and they all agreed.

Alexis' p.o.v

When Alex took my hand, tears leaked from my eyes.

I was so glad to see him, I couldn't help it.

He led me away from them and took me to a different room.

Wait, how did he get in?

"How is this possible? How are you alive?" I asked when he closed the door.

He ignored my question and gave me a tight hug.

"Is that anyway to greet your long lost brother?" He asked.

I hugged him back and said, "What did you expect? I'm so confused right now." My tears didn't stop pouring out as we hugged in silence.

He let me go before he spoke. "You never killed me."

WHAT?!!!!

"That's impossible. I shot you. I know I did."

"You didn't shoot me. Genvi did."

"Why don't I remember?"

"There's a drug called 'shockwave'. It's a drug made by Genvi himself. When taken, a large amount of shock can cause you to faint."