38 - Their true feelings

Alexis' p.o.v

Going to the Deathsnake territory on my own just because I thought Genvi had something to do with the Deathsnake matter.

Even if he didn't, the Deathsnake knew my real identity. Who was stopping them from telling Genvi about it? Or any other mafia clan?

I had to get rid of them before word got out.

I drove back to the hotel to pack my things back into the beach house, my real home.

When I got in, I dropped my stuff and I was about to go into the compartment containing my gears to fight when Camille came in.

"Hey where have you been?" She asked coming towards me after dropping her bag on a table.

"You don't know and you sent Dante to me?" I said looking at her. She immediately gasped when she saw me.

"What is that? Who did that to you?!" She asked coming towards me and examining my neck.

That's when I realized. I had some little bruises on my neck.

"It's nothing-"

"Who did it?" She said looking at me intensively in the eye.

Before I could answer she said, "Oh my God! Don't tell me he did this..." She said as she slowly put her hands to cover her mouth. Her eyes were wide open.

I didn't know what to say. "Did he?!" She asked.

"Yes but it's fine-"

"Are you serious right now?! He did this?!"

"Camille it's fine."

"It's not fine at all. I'm going to kill him."

"What?! Don't do that."

"I'm so sorry for telling him where you were. I didn't know he would hurt you."

"What exactly happened?" She asked appearing a little calm.

"We just had an argument and he snapped. I told him I didn't want to stay in Martell and I guess since there was no use for him to keep pretending, he showed his real side." I said then continued.

"You were wrong Camille. He doesn't feel anything for me. He only wanted me in Martell to control my movements and get information from me." I said and she looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"He told me himself that he was using me. Well that was to be expected."

"I don't know why he would say that but it can't be true. He really feels for you."

"How do you know?"

"It's not because I've known him for a long time. Infact, if you do know him, you would know he never lets anyone know what he's thinking. He never lets it out.

"But because you're bringing out a different side in him, I'm able to read his emotions now. Because your changing him, I can tell that he cares for you."