28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is

"Sky Adams!"

I won?

"I won!" I said with excitement.

Abby's face expression was to die for. She stomped her foot on the stage and eyed me as one of the judges placed the crown on my head.

I was given a bouquet of flowers and everyone cheered. I looked at the crowd and I saw Camille and Dante clapping.

It was a fine feeling. I finally beat Abby and I could use this to rub it in her face whenever she dissed me.

I was in the changing room after the whole thing was over, admiring the flowers.

I felt so happy that I won. Which was weird considering who I was.

"This isn't over you know."

"Oh, I believe it is." I said in response to Abby's comment.

"Maybe the pageant is but the battle for Dante is not! You think you've won him over, well think again."

"Can you stop? I'm not fighting for Dante. I don't want to. I don't need to. If I want him in can get him without breaking a sweat-"

"You're a coward. You're so simple minded."

'Hey that's what Dante said.'

"You think he gives a damn about you? Your fucking trailer trash!"

"What did you just call me?!"

"You heard me bitch. Or did you loose your hearing with all your other common senses?"

I wanted to start a beating that could literally end her life. But I knew better than that.

She was trying to get to me.

Unfortunately for her it worked.

I gave her a heartfelt slap.

It was cupped up with all my anger from her words, her stupid face and the heels I'd been dying to pull of.

I walked away swallowing the anger as she kept blabbing. I already said everything she needed to know.

If I was gonna talk again then it would be with my fists. And that was not a good idea.

Narrator's p.o.v

Genvi spoke to the leader of the Death snake, Lanier.

"I see that you've been trying to get rid of Dante. But you also want kill shot."

"Get straight to the point Genvi. Lanier hates to waste time."

"Of course. I practically have kill shot in my hands. If you agree to work with me and get Dante, I will hand her over."

"Kill shot is a girl? She is even more interesting. How can Lanier trust you?"

"I know who and where she is. And I have a plan to get both of them at once. But I will need your help."

"Lanier agrees. But you must tell me the whole process."