42 - Whatever you say goes

Alexis' p.o.v

After leaving the hospital, I heard from Sean that I was asleep for just a day and I decided to go back to the beach house.

Camille and I drove home while Dante and the others who were there drove to their separate locations.

In the car Cam spoke to me. "Do you think he knows you're Alexis? I mean Genvi." She asked and I didn't respond.

Something deep in me told me he knew but I didn't want to believe it.

"Maybe." I said finally. "If he does, then that would mean he has known for a long time.

"The burial. The meetings. Why he was so interested in talking to me in all the events. He knew it was me all along and laughed behind the scene." I said and sighed.

"I really hope that's not the case." I continued.

"Well we can't be so sure. We don't know why he wants killshot. Maybe he knows it's you and used that excuse to get you." Cam said.

"But if he does, how did he know? Even if the rat told him about Sky being killshot, how did he know Sky is also....Al?"

"Wait. Who were the people who knew of Killshot being here?" She asked.

"Dante said it only goes out if they want it to. That means only the trusted members know of my existence."

"But how did they recognize me? Did Dante show anyone my picture?" I asked.

"Yeah. Only the trusted ones."

We both fell silent.

There weren't many trusted members in the Ciners.

Six in total as far as I knew. I hadn't even met some of them.

The ones I'd met worked in Martell.

Abby, Hunter, Cam, Fiona.

I didn't know the rest.

Maybe the remaining two worked as gang members.

But who could it be?

I wasn't gonna begin to suspect Cam. It was impossible. Not after doubting her words and everything turned out just fine.

I would love to suspect Abby though. But it's always the ones you least expect.

Who was it?

Did I even know the person?

"Don't think of it too much." Cam said and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Do you have anyone on your mind?" I asked.

"Not really. Who knows? It might not even be a trusted member. If they were able to get so much information, they are very tricky." She said and we both kept our lips shut till we arrived home.

I didn't want to believe it was either Hunter or Fiona.

I might not know them so well but we were friends. I'd known them for quite a while now. The fact that there was a possibility that it was one of them scared me.