50 - Before the war

Narrator's p.o.v

The first one to leave was Alexis.

She rushed out of the room and left the Martinez house.

No one spoke.

Camille stood up and walked away followed by Darren. Then Hunter and Sean followed. Dante was left in the room.

Alexis didn't mind where she was going. She walked aimlessly after she left the house.

That was the truth.

It didn't change much. She always hated Genvi so nothing was new.

The only thing that changed everything was the fact that she once had a real father. She once belonged to an original mafia gang.

A gang that breathed wealth. A family that cared for each other.

Ok, that was a lot of change.

She didn't know what to think of first. Whether it was the fact that she was the heir to an actual royal throne or the fact that she lost her father for a douche or the fact that Genvi killed Camille's mom or why Dante was looking for the Golden Blood in the first place.

There was just too much at once and there was still something that didn't make sense.

Why didn't Iris mention anything about Genvi asking them to kill each other? She clearly thought her and Alex would escape together.

Where was Alex anyway?

Tears started falling down her cheeks, uncontrollably. She dug her fingers in her hair, wailing. She hated Genvi so much. She never had so much hate for a person. He took everything from her. She cried louder as she thought about her mom. What she'd suffered.

She changed her mind. She wasn't going to kill Genvi. She was gonna torture him continously and heal him so she could continue the torture. She was gonna do it for a straight twenty-five years, the time she had spent in earth, until he eventually died.

He deserved every pain.

Darren and Cam stayed together after they left the room. He was with her to calm her down about her father and mother.

Genvi was the reason both of them died. It was very long ago but she couldn't forget the pain so easily.

After a while, Sean, Hunter and Dante decided to talk about the Golden Blood and everything they now knew.

They had their meeting in a private room in the house away from those who weren't in the mood for these things.

"I don't know what Alexis plans to do now. But we need her help if we're ever gonna find the GB."

"What makes her obligated to help us? She might think we want power from them like Genvi does." Hunter said in response to Dante.

"She knows we want to help. If she doesn't trust us, we'll just have to go on without her help." Dante said.

"We could just ask her mom. Faster route." Sean said.