43 - Love rival

Alexis' p.o.v

"I spoke with Dante yesterday." She started.

"We spoke about you.

"He wants to know about you and your past."

"What?!"

"You said you didn't trust them before but now that you know that they don't associate themselves with the Titans.... I think you should tell him."

It was true that I had a little trust in them now but to tell them everything wasn't going to be easy.

"Why does he need me to tell him about my past?"

"Everything seems confusing for him and he wants to know why you went to look for Genvi and why you're so obsessed with him."

"I'm not obsessed with him."

"He knows that but you understand what I mean." She said a bit frustrated.

"What does he plan to do with that information?" I asked her.

"He can't help you if he doesn't know anything about you." She said and she had a point.

"Ok I'll tell him but I can't tell him everything and you have to give me a while to think about it."

"That's fine as long as he knows something about everything." She said and I nodded.

If Camille asked me to tell him then it means she had the reason but telling him everything about my past wouldn't be easy. I decided to forget about it today and enjoy Noelle's birthday party.

Seeing Dante the next day was the best option. I had a whole night to think about how I'd tell him.

I went home after everything and went to bed early although I couldn't sleep.

I thought about what Dante would think of me when he found out. What he would do to me....

Would he even believe me?

With that last thought, I fell asleep.

I woke up very late the next day and at that time, Dante would already be in his office.

Atleast I hoped so.

I did the nessesary, wore a dress and drove to Martell. In the end, I couldn't think of how I would start the conversation so I was just gonna wing it.

I parked at the parking building, came down from my car and was about to enter the building when I heard someone calling to me.

"You look so serious right now. What's up?"

"Aiden? Why are you here?"

"I expected a 'hey Aiden. I missed you a lot let's hang out' response."

"In your dreams." I said and we both laughed as he came up to me.

"Really. Why are you here?"

"I came to see you."

"I highly doubt that. You would fly all the way here just to see me? Is it something I did?" I asked a bit sarcastic and he rolled his eyes.