3 - New Me

Alexis

Five Years Later.

Throughout my life, I could never get the thought of killing Alex out of my mind. There was no day that I didn't remember him. I had to keep going for his sake.

I was looking for the leader of the Acarians. A mafia gang. He was my next target for getting closer to Genvi.

Five years ago, I started my hunt for him but he was nowhere to be found. I investigated the house where I lived. The house remained but my mom was missing. Genvi hid her with him. I decided to look for everyone working with him to demand answers.

I imagined myself as a hitman about to pounce on her prey. The leader of the Acarians was in front of me in a deserted area at the docks. I swiftly appeared at his back and pointed a gun at his head. Then I covered his mouth with a towel coated with sleeping gas as I led him into one of the containers. He struggled before falling into a deep sleep.

I gagged him and then tied his body to a chair. He woke up after a while and I stood in front of him, waiting, as I held my gun and tapped the tip on my chin.

When he was fully awake, I removed the cloth from his mouth and sat around a chair in front of him. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked with an Italian accent, giving me a nasty look. I was wearing a mask. It covered half of my face and only my eyes could be seen.

"I ask the questions, you answer," I said and continued before he could say anything.

"Do you know Genvi Torenzo?" He gave a confused look.

"Who's asking?"

"Playing hard to get. You know him! Where is he?"

"That's no one's business-"

Before he could finish his statement I shot his leg. He screamed as I looked at him with a blank expression.

"I'll ask you again. Where the fuck is Genvi Torenzo?" I knew I just had to shoot his hand next and he'd spill it.

"I don't know," he said in pain.

"Or do you?" I asked, aiming at his hand.

"I swear, I don't-" I shot his hand, interrupting him. He groaned in pain and I asked again.

"Where is he?"

"I really don't know. B-but I know who does. The second in command of the Reder mafia. He knows-"

"Where is he?" I quickly asked.

"He's in a psychiatric hospital called Grandelp."

I loved when I was in control but it was because I never was when I lived with the devil himself. I never had the power to stop him from torturing us and I never disobeyed him because of my fear. The fear that scarred me for life.

"So I'm guessing we're done here," I said, standing up.

"Who are you?"

"The name's Killshot. Don't bother remembering. You're gonna die very soon," I said as I pointed the gun at his head and shot. It went directly to his skull and his head flew back.

I blew the smoke away from my gun for dramatic effect. Then I took out a card where the word 'Killshot' was written and dropped it on the floor.

As I walked away I heard Camille speak to me through the mic in my ear. "You know, you always say that yet you drop a 'Killshot' card to notify your name is Killshot and you did the killing." I laughed making my way to the car parked on the road.