52 - True Villan

Alexis' p.o.v

It had been three days since the war happened.

During those three days, a lot occured.

We won the war but lost a lot.

Noelle was taken to the hospital.

Genvi was taken to a cell.

It was a critical injury for Noelle and we didn't know if she would survive or not.

It affected her brain cells cause she was shot a her back and her spinal cord was connected to the brain.

She was being treated everyday as best as the doctor's could. But she didn't wake up.

It was a tragic time for everyone. We all tried our best to deal with the pain as best as we could.

All the Martinez brothers were nowhere to be found. Hunter wasn't excluded.

Vanessa and Gabriel were always in the hospital beside Noelle.

Cam and Zara were at home. We didnt ignore each other. We just had nothing to say. We rarely saw each other in the house.

Fiona was an explorer so she continued her travels to escape the painful reality.

I stayed in my room most of the time crying. She was in that state because of me.

I didn't want to blame myself but I couldn't help it.

It was like she felt she was a burden to all of us. She couldn't protect herself from such a war.

Though they trained her a lot, the war was too high a level for her. She didn't feel useful so she sacrificed herself.

How could she do that?! I could handle it. It wasn't going to kill me.

I always thought of ways I would have handled that situation for Noelle to be safe.

There were other choices I should have made.

But I couldn't turn back time. And something in my mind always told me that no matter what I changed, the decision was Noelle's. She would have done it either way but I refuse to believe that.

We captured some of his men and they told us where all the hideouts where.
I followed the search team to look for mom in each of them.

But I still couldn't find her.

Something was wrong.

Each day that passed, I tortured Genvi to the max. It was so much that Cam always had to stop me.

I questioned him on mom's whereabouts.

He always said the same thing.

"If you can't find her in any of the hideouts, then she escaped."

It was possible for her to do that with all the commotion going on. But she would have come to see me by now if she escaped by herself.

Unless someone took her.

Everything was so messed up.