10 - My Disaster

Alexis' p.o.v

Everything got so complicated. All I could feel was pain and someone's strong arms carrying me bridal style. Then I heard a voice.

"Get everyone out of here. Make sure they're all safe. Get every injured person too and find out who the bloody fuck did all this." Dante said. He was taking action very quickly. I could only see blurr.

"Boss, I found this woman shot in the cross fire that just occured." The man holding me said. He came up to Dante and Dante looked at me. I heard him whisper, "Miss Adams."

If the cross fire occured, then that meant it was all over? What happened?

"Some men are still around the area. They might attack any moment now. Take her in one of the cars heading to the warehouse. That's where everyone is. She's not even supposed to still be here!" Dante said to the man holding me.

"Boss!! All the cars going towards the warehouse are full. I just sent away the last batch. There are no more cars left." Someone said to Dante.

"What?! Then she'll have to follow Darren and I. It's too dangerous." Dante said and thought for a while. "Fine. Bring her."

In a matter of seconds, I felt Dante carry me over his shoulders.

He could atleast be a little romantic.

"Make sure everyone alive is safe. I want the whole area searched. We can't risk them planting or hiding any shit in our territory." And he stormed off. The moment he did, I blanked out again.

***

I woke up with blurry eyes again. I was in a car. The car was moving.

Then I heard a gun shot again. Someone was shooting the car?!! No wonder he said it was dangerous. People would obviously want to attack him and Darren the most.

I tried to sit up. Then I felt someone's hand urging me to lay back. It was Darren. I looked at him and he said, "You can't get up. It's too dangerous. Just trust us."

Then I heard Dante. "She's awake? Lay low Adams." I looked to where he was. He was at the passengers seat while someone was driving.

He was holding a gun and shooting outside the window to the car chasing us. Darren was doing the same.

I just remembered.

I was shot at my leg and my....BREAST?!

Fucking shit!

"Ngggrr" I moaned in pain as I felt the strong sting. How the hell did I survive this?

I suddenly felt the car being moved. The car chasing us was trying to tumble ours. Oh shit.

They ended up succeeding in making our car tumble towards the deep parts of a forest. I blanked out as the car rolled down.

***

My eyes were open, blurry, as always, and I saw myself on the shoulder of Darren. He carried me just like Dante did at the bar.

Seriously could they be any less romantic?

I looked up and saw the car burning.