14 - Mysterious Call

Narrators p.o.v

"How is it going convincing Dante hand kill shot over to me?" Genvi asked Gabriel.

They were in Genvi's chamber. They were having a meeting on the deal they proposed.

"I haven't actually told Dante that you are asking for kill shot. I only asked him to release the hit man." Gabriel said.

"And when are you going to tell him?"

"I told you it would take a while. Even if we've let kill shot go, Dante wouldn't let her go completely. He wants information from her. Although I don't know why but he does, on an issue."

"May I ask what gender kill shot is?"

"Apparently it's a girl. Who expected that?" Gabriel said.

"I could make it easy for you. You don't have to bring her to me. I can devise a way of capturing her myself. As far as she's free from your captivity." Genvi tired to convince.

"If you end up taking her away, Dante would see this as the beginning of a fight and would declare war. You know how he is. He probably sees her as property now because she's under our rules." Gabriel concluded.

Then Genvi thought for a moment. "I will figure something out. In the mean time you should start planning how to tell Dante to hand her over." He said and Gabriel nodded in agreement.

After the meeting, Genvi made his way towards the room he kept his wife.

"What do you want now?" Iris asked not bothering to look up when she heard the door open.

"Oh.....you're really becoming something. I haven't had time to teach you a lesson these past years and now you're getting all cocky." Genvi said smirking.

"I know where she is." He added and his smirk grew.

Iris looked at him with pure anger. "Don't you dare intefere with her life."

"You think she's living a normal life away from trouble? You actually expect her to just forget about whatever was in the flash and move on? You're dummer than I thought." He concluded.

"She has become a hit man. I know she's looking for me. But she doesn't know I've already found her. Don't fear my dear." He said coming towards her.

She was in an actual room and not a cage like she used to be. Since the years passed he grew tired of the torture and thought giving her a good life style would make her tell him the secret he needs for his plans.

"You will see her again. When I get her and my plan commences."

He was about to walk away.

"I know you don't care how she is. But I do. Please. At least tell me. How is she?" Iris asked in tears.

"She's doing wonderful!" Genvi said with so much hyperbole. "She's working in a big company. The Martell."

The word struck Iris. She couldn't close her lips. She felt despair hearing the name.

"She works in Martell?"