39 - Do tell

Narrator's p.o.v

"Zara I can tell you are thinking of lying to me." Sean said over the phone while Zara was thinking of a lie to bring up.

"Look, I don't want to cause something bad to happen. It's not my place to be talking about other people's conversations."

"Other people meaning Camille and Sky....I know it's them because you told me you arrived at their house." Sean proved in a matter-of-fact manner.

As Zara cursed under her breath, she said, "Ok maybe it's them but I'm still not obligated to say anything."

"You mentioned 'fighting the Deathsnake alone'. If I am right I think this matter concerns us greatly."

"Who are they?" Zara asked.

"They are a mafian gang. Not easily beaten. Whoever is trying to do that is on a suicide mission."

"What?!"

"Will you tell me now? We have to stop them."

"Ok....but you can't tell anyone."

"How the hell am I gonna stop them if I don't tell anyone?"

"Ok don't tell too many people. Just stop her with as few people as possible."

"Ok...so what is it?"

"From everything I've heard, Cam is trying to stop Sky from fighting Deathwhatever."

"Snake?" Sean corrected.

"Whatever. But they're arguing on it. Oh wait the argument stopped. Gtg."

"Wait Zar-"

She hung up right before Camille and Sky came into the room.

"Oh hey girls."

"How long have you been here?" Sky asked.

"Not too long...just some seconds ago." Zara lied. She noticed the relieved faces on them both.

'I'm in so much trouble.' She thought.

At the other side in the Martinez household, Sean began to look for Darren to tell him everything.

He found him in the study and said, "Urgent information."

"Sean. How are you?" Darren greeted as he dropped the book he was previously reading.

"No time for that. I just found out something very confidential. You must not tell anyone."

"Is it right to talk about it here?" Darren asked being cautious.

"No one was on the hallway when I came in."

"Okay. So what is it?" As he asked that, Noelle began her stroll around the corridor of that section and heard everything.

"We can't let Dante know." Darren said and Sean nodded.

Before the conversation could continue, Noelle left pretending she didn't hear anything. Unfortunately, she didn't hear when Sean said no one must know.