36 - Every big Martinez

Narrator's p.o.v

Gabriel called a meeting in Genvi's office to speak about the deal they made.

"You wanted to see me." Genvi said with his back facing Gabriel who just entered the office.

"I'm here to talk about our deal." Gabriel said as he moved forward.

"Have you made your move yet? You said you had plans to get her."

"I do. I haven't made any moves because she's still under your hands. I know you haven't told Dante about our deal yet. Maybe you should."

"He will be stubborn but he will have to listen to reason."

"Finaly. You're acting more of a leader than a father."

"Wouldn't both be the same thing?"

"Not when it involves sacrifices." Genvi said turning his front to face Gabriel with a cup of wine in his hand.

Alexis' p.o.v

"Are you sure? When did you hear this?" I asked Noelle.

"Yesterday. They said it was better that you stayed away and only a few people know your location because they would have acted by now." She said almost in tears.

I was still so confused.

Even if they wanted killshot. If they knew it was me all along then why did they pretend to think I was Sky when they kidnapped me?

"Don't worry Noelle. I only left because I was a little sick. Although what you just told me is one new information."

"Oh no! Please don't tell them I told you!"

"Don't worry. I won't and I won't leave either."

She smiled and I said, "I need to go now." I said and began another search for Cam.

I left the Martinez house and called Cam while driving to our house. The beach house.

When she picked, I spoke.

"Camille we need to talk pronto!"

"Did I do another thing wrong?" She sounded worried.

"Well that depends on if you knew or not."

"Oh crap."

"Meet me at home." I said and hung up.

I'd seriously loose my shit if Cam knew about this too.

I did the usual face scan when I was at the gate and drove in. Camille's car was already in the compound.

I parked and went in.

"Cam. Are you here?" I shouted coming in.

She came out of a door at the left and said, "Sky. What's wrong?"

"Did you know that the DS are after me?"

"Well, everyone knows that."