51 - Desperate times

Alexis' p.o.v

The war was being planned.

Both sides prepared for the it Two of the three top gangs were going to war.

Even other gang was preparing for the aftermath.

We didn't know Genvi's main hideout. He always changed his location for his safety.

There was no outside source to tell us where he was.

Worst of all, we were still unsure of Abby being the rat.

She refused to admit it. It had been a week now without any proof of it being false.

I told them to feed her because they might be wrong and it would cause them to loose a valuable member.

Abby might not be the rat in the end and it would be a shame if the gang she thought was in all it's awesomeness didn't believe her.

Although we kept her locked up. She might end up being the rat for all we knew.

The video didn't look forged one bit. It looked as clear as day. But were not going to be stupid.

I was speaking to Cam in her office about the preparations.

It was not an actual war the way nations did it. No one knew how it would start but it was either we attacked first or they did

We heard of some of his men infiltrating our domain.

We obviously didn't blame him cause we did the exact same thing.

Genvi had a domain in Italy and it was impossible for him to reside in any other place but his own except if he was allowed to.

So we were doing some investigation to find where he was hiding.

"It's gonna be a tragic yet satisfying feeling to get Genvi." Cam said.

"Tragic?"

"Tragic for him that is. Spent his whole life ruining people just to get what he wants and he ended up failing. That's just sad."

I laughed when she said that.

"You know, even if he was my actual dad, there is no way in hell I would consider calling him that or going easy on his torture." I said.

"I would kill him no matter what." I added.

"You sure?"

"Yes I am. I won't fidget. He made me do the most thing I regret. I killed Alex-"

"You killed who?" I heard Dante say.

He came in with Darren and Sean........oops.

They all had a worried look on their face.

Dante quickly came up to me and cleaned the tears I didn't know I was shedding.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Did we walk into something we shouldn't have?...." Sean asked.

I cleaned more of my tears and said, "No it's nothing...."