21 - Inside Life

Alexis' p.o.v

I tried to understand the situation I was in.

Ok. I was surrounded by men who thought we actually wanted to kill them, Gabriel was on the phone asking questions, Vanessa just fucked everything.

Anyone reading my story would find this funny but it really wasn't.

"Where are you Vanessa? I want to know right now!"

"Gabriel I can't really talk right now-"

"Where are you?"

"Long story short, we tried to do hitmen jobs and got caught. Just track my phone's location, see you in a few, bye."

"Wait, we?-"

Vanessa cut the call. Now it was our turn to face the men in front of us.

Gabriel, Dante, Darren, Sean and Camille came shortly after we finished beating all the men.

"I got to hand it to you Vanessa. You might have forgotten how to be a hitman but you still got skills."

"Oh, I know." She said smirking.

We both laughed as they walked up to us with angry faces, you can imagine what that looked like.

Awkward.

"The hell Vanessa, why would you do such a thing? And why this gang? Do you want to start a war?!"

"I'm sorry Gabriel I just wanted to have fun. You never let me do anything dangerous and I really missed this-"

"And you had to drag her of all people into it?" Gabriel said pointing at me.

"Hey!"

"You know she's not a normal worker. She's our prisoner. Anything could have happened that would cost your life." He said.

He's indirectly calling me a killer? Well I kinda am......

Vanessa wore a sad face and Gabriel hugged her. "It's ok Vanessa I forgive you. Just don't try something this crazy again, please I'm more worried about you than a stupid war that might start."

"Are you kidding me?" I heard Dante say.

He was probably pissed because Gabriel thought more of forgetting the wrong than an actual war that could cost lives. I didn't blame Gabriel anyways.

'It is what it is.'

"You come with me." Dante said and pulled me away from everyone else.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you out of your damn mind?!" He rambled on.

"Why the fuck would you encourage my mother to do such a stupid thing? I'm sure you're the one who allowed her to do it. You are all so simple minded. Do you know what you have caused-"

"Dante calm down and look around you. You don't see anyone screaming like you are do you?

"I'm very sorry for what happened but why don't you calm down and stop blaming everything on me?"