48 - Gang war

Alexis' p.o.v

Genvi....

That bastard took me again and locked me up.

I was in an empty room tied to a chair.

There was light but there was also darkness. I looked around but I was sure no one was there.

The cloth in my mouth wasn't there anymore.

"Come out you little fool. I know you can hear me!" I shouted trying to get his attention from wherever he was in this house.

I wanted to find a way out and look for mom and the flash myself. I also wondered if Genvi removed the implanted flash in my arm.

I checked for any sign of it and saw that it wasn't removed. At least the gang would track this place and tear it apart.

I, on the other hand, had to get out of this situation myself.

"I know you can hear me Genvi! And I know you know who I am! So stop being a pussy and show your stupid ass to my face!" I shouted again. Damn I really hated his guts.

"You ran away from home for five years and I've been searching for you." I finally heard his voice coming from my front.

"Now you're back home and you're being very disrespectful." He came out from the darkness and stood in front of me, some inches away.

"Have you outgrown your fear of me?" He smirked.

I gave him a spiteful look. "Where's my mother?!" I said in anger.

"Be patient. You'll see her again. When I'm ready."

"You little-"

He quickly grabbed by chin and pressed it hard against my teeth.

"I said be patient." He said with a dangerous look on his face.

I looked him in the eye, glaring at his stupid face.

He aggresively let me go and looked at me from where he was standing.

"You know, I never expected someone like you to pull a stunt like that." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You took the hit for Dante. Or did you forget the chandelier incident? It wasn't for you though." He said and I gasped.

He was the one involved with it.

My anger rose as I stared at him. "Why did you try to kill Dante?"

"I didn't try to kill him. I didn't mean to either. I knew he would survive it. I just wanted to worsen the anger of the Ciners for the Deathsnake gang." He said smiling.

"It seemed their message wasn't being layed out to the Ciners well enough so a direct attempt was needed. They should thank me-"

"They're dead. And so are you once I get out of these." I said struggling with the ropes.

"Funny. You're mom said the same thing to me when I first tied her up......Look where we are now.