Chapter 32

The next day .(Saturday)

I woke up from my really soft , comfy and relaxing bed .

Yesterday was ... Something I guess . Who would have guessed I would have had a conversation with blonde lady yesterday . * Scoff *

Definitely not happening again .
One thing I know is that if human school is the same as cartoon school ; then high school is going to be paradise .

I walked into my bathroom , freshened up and walked out smelling like roses with a towel around my body and a wet hair .

I went inside my walk-in closet as I sat in front of my dressing mirror and applied my lotions .

I Went through my racks to search for clothes for the day .

* Sigh * Blonde lady could have just told me she would throw my old clothes away instead of lying to me . I mean there are like five clothes hanging right now .

I took a polko dot purple below the knee sundress .

I waited for my hair to dry before styling it by straighting it but bending the end slightly inwards . .

I got out of my room and yelled on my way down .

" Blonde lady please I'm hungry ! "- I sang .

I did say please so I'm not being rude , Right ?

" You are being rude again Scarlet ! " - she yelled back . Yep , I was wrong .

I smirked as I sat on my instructed seat .

" Bon appetit , "- she sang as she served a hot and sweet scent of omelette hitting my nose causing an annoying rumbling from my stomach .

" Thank you , "- I said before I dug into the food and soon finished it in less than five minutes .

This woman can really cook . Amazing !

I quickly got up right after as I went to wash my plate .

" I'm getting a glass of juice ! "- I announced as I walked towards the fridge and poured myself the orange juice I had announced earlier .

" You can go and get it without my response since you gave yourself the permission already , "- she mumbled as she hung her bag over her shoulder .

" Where are you going ? "- I asked as I sat on the couch .

" Just going to a book store to get school stuff for you , "- she replied .

" And new clothes ? "- I asked staring at her .

" Yeah , sorry about that , "- she replied staring back .

" Thank you , "- I said with a raised brow .

" You are welcome , "- she replied in between laughs as she opened the door . " Don't let any strangers in ! "- she said before closing the front door .

Time to get my marathon on.

I switched on the television as I watched the marathon of just add magic ; season two .

" Oh and Scarlet "- I heard blonde lady's voice with her head poking in .

" I have invited some friends over , bye . "- she said before finally driving away .

" Friends ? "- I mumbled .

Maybe she was talking about her colleagues . I have a marathon to catch up to .

I sat back down and paid attention to every detail of the marathon .

45 minutes later .

* Knock , knock *

Blonde lady told me not to open the door for strangers .

Let me look through the glass hole in the door .

I tiptoed towards the door as I peeked in the hole .

" Mark ! " - i yelled as I unlocked the door .

I hugged him and inhaled a bit of his sweet and addicting vanilla scent .

" I missed you too , Scarlet "- he said as he wrapped his arms around me .

" H - * clears throat * How did you find me "- I asked as let him enter before locking the door again .

Ooo now I get it , my friends ; wait no . Acquaintances , yes .

" Where are the others ? "- I asked as we both sat on the different couches .

" They all said their various parents wanted to bond with them so they couldn't make it , "- he explained while still staring at the tv .

" Then how come you are here , "- I asked as he turned his attention to me .

" I always have time for you , Scarlet . "- he replied with an intent stare .

" Well , don't expect me to thank you "- I remarked with a smirk .

" Well I wasn't . Let's talk about why I'm primarily here apart from coming to see you . "- he said as he lifted me to sit two seats away from him on the same couch .

" What's wrong with you ! "- I asked as I tried to get up .

" Nothing , just trying to keep my other face in check "- he said with a shrug .

" Other face ? "- I asked with a chuckle .

" yeah , I was in a bad place when my parents drowned during a visit in Miami . I was taken to Miss. Summer's foster home where she helped me get out from the dark side . I always refused to be adopted because , I guess Miss. Summer became a mother figure to me "- he explained .

" Oh , I'm very sorry about that. " - I tried to console him .

" Well Miss . Summer had managed to make me a good boy but that doesn't mean my bad side isn't there "- he whispered .

" Keep lying to yourself , "- I remarked with an eye roll .

" It's true good boy Mark is just too shy and I need to get things done before what's mine is taken away from me . "- he whispered again .

" You really are weird , "- I said in between laughs .

" Well you shouldn't be teasing me since you are also two faced , "- he said as he pushed me closer to him .

I shifted back a bit .

" I'm definitely not two faced ! "- I said folding my arms on my chest .

" Yes you are , I saw the other you in the hospital ; the fragile you ".- he explained further .

"I'm not going to talk about this issue anymore "- I said managing to calm myself .

" Anyway I came to talk to you about the school we'll be going to . "

" Really ? , Now that's something I want to talk about ! "- I replied with a smile .

" First of all , I talked to your mother and have convinced her to make you join my class so I can take care of you , the both of us are going to be juniors ."- he continued .

" Juniors ? "- I asked in puzzlement .

" Let's just say , you will be in the same class as me . " - he replied with a shrug .

" So is that all ? "- I asked as I fetched him a glass of juice .

" Not at all , I came to teach you a thing or two about high school . "- he replied while I handed him his glass .

" Good , first of all . Let's go through the subjects you wish to take . "- he began as I nodded my head .

A/N
Two faced ? ...

One question .
1. How are you ? ( Be honest )