chapter 15

I stretched my body as I got out of bed ; ugh why is my room so empty . Oh right , they are all in the murder house .

I don't have any clothes yet so I settled back on the same pajamas since the one I wore in prison didn't smell sanitary .

I styled my hair a bit and laid back down on the bed since I had nothing else to do .

I was about to fall asleep again when I heard a knock on the door .

" Come in my annoying disturber ! " - I said while I still laid on my bed .

" ermm Scarlet ? " - Maya stuttered .

" I'm listening "- I said with my eyes still closed .

" Miss . Summer wants you to be comfortable so she has insisted we bring down some furniture from the attic "- she said .

" Ok , let's go then "- I said as I got up from the bed .

She led the way as we climbed the stairs to the attic , dust everywhere ! .

She removed a couple of covers and underneath were beautiful wardrobe ,some electronic devices , curtains , desks , cans of paints etc , etc .

" So you ladies need any muscle ? "- Mark said as he started flexing .

" Hihihi no I think we are alright , we don't want to be arrested for sighting a suicide , "- I said with a smirk .

" Really funny ! , Scarlet "- he replied then helped us out with the heavy stuff .

A few hours later , we were done with bringing all the furniture I might need outside and into my room .

I was decorating my room when Kelvin and Jared entered the room .

" Damn , so sorry guys we missed it . We thought to help you girls out but...It seems you are done so we will be downstairs playing football . Adios muchachos . " - Kelvin said .

" But you said we should intentionally waste time so we don't have to help out..."- Kelvin was deliberately cut short with Jared's playful amusement in his eyes .

" Umm what my friend here wants to say is that we were trying to finish our chores fast so we could help you girls out... "- Kelvin was also cut short .

" No that's not what you said , you said... "- Jared continued as he knowingly told on Kelvin .

" Ok that's enough , ugh let's just help out with the room . "- he said as he face palmed himself .

He placed his arm around Jared while he mumbled something about learning to go with the flow of lies .

They helped me finish arranging the place earlier than expected and wrapped the furniture with rubber .

Now it was time for painting ; which would be in purple and white . The perfect paints .

Maya and I climbed back to the attic to get the paint .

" Ok here goes , Jared and Kelvin will be painting the white stripes while Mark , Maya and I paint the purple stripes ." - i said and motioned everyone to get to work .

We were painting on our various plots when Kelvin decided to play some music .

" Oh my , oh my , yeah , this is my jam " - Mark said as some kind of misic started playing .

He placed the paint brush in a bucket and started to do the moon walk and no sooner had he said that than Kelvin also joined but not without dragging poor Jared into this .

My room was now a venue for their disco party .

I continued painting while I allowed them to joke around . Maya started swaying her hips and immediately I knew I was gonna get stuck in this .