Chapter 57

Kelvin's POV

" I've already told you , Malik and Shayari are not brainwashing anyone , " - I defended .

" Come on , look at what you all are becoming . Some stuck up prudes ,"- she retorted back .

" I don't want to fight with you but listen to me . They give us a choice to either to listen or not to and we listen . We have decided in unison that none of us will be dating and among other things . All of them our choices , none of us are forced . "- I tried calming down after what Lucy keeps uttering .

" That's what I don't get , why are you people not understanding that they want to trap and mindlessly control you all in the name of friendship and religion . "-

" It's a decision we take and they haven't even mentioned it . They only discuss with us what they learn . You shouldn't be judging them by your perspective you know ...

" Why aren't you ... "

" Listen ... I believe in the existence of Allah ( S. W . T ) and I also believe that he's the Best of planners and lastly I believe he made the six of us friends for a reason after everything we've all been through , I don't need anyone who doesn't even see what we see in our friendship to just utter such lies about us . My friends and family mean a lot to me and I won't keep quiet and watch as you degrade them and if this is how you feel about our friendship then ... I'm sorry , we can't be friends anymore . Bye . "- I ended the call .

If she had gone through the pain one of us had gone through , she wouldn't have acted like that .

And now I crave tacos .

" Mum ~ I crave tacos ! " - I said rushing out of my room and heading to the kitchen .

" There's no taco here , " - she continued chopping her vegetables .

" But I really want to eat something spicy right now , " - I placed both my hands on the sides of my face with a pouted lip .

" Then take this , " - she handed it to me but she later smiled mischievously and poured the content into my mouth .

My eyes popped out , my veins being even more visible , a sting all over my mouth and a screaming me .

" Ahhhhh ~ dad ~ " - I yelled with tears in my eyes .

" Are you crying ? " - my mom asked in between laughs as I suffered .

I went for the sink and slapped my mouth with it .

" Ahhhhh ~ I made it worse ! " - I screamed running around the place .

" Dad , " - I whispered almost in full sob mode .

" What's all the racket about , " - Dad appeared Immediately laughing when mom shook the hot sauce bottle to him .

" I can't believe you fell for that , number one lesson when dealing with your mom --- never come complaining to be hungry when she's not done cooking or she'll pour hot sauce in a cup and serve it to you . "- he reached for the kitchen and brought out a box of milk --- happily drinking it and relieving me of the pain.

" Lesson learnt ? " - mom asked as I nodded sniffing and wiping away tears that didn't thankfully fall .

" Good , " - dad smiled taking in content from the cup I had drank from .

" Ahhh ~ mother of hot sauce and everything spicy , Samantha what did I ever do to you ! "- - he screamed sticking his tongue out and fanning it with his hand while stood there vibrating trying to contain my laughter .

" That's what you get for taking so long to get milk for Kelvin , "- she shrugged pouring her chopped vegetables into the hot oil .

I immediately ran to get him milk so my mom doesn't hot sauce me again .

I gave him the milk as he greedily emptied it .
He touched his heart and had a pained expression on his face .

" Damien , is something wrong ? " - Mom cautiously asked .

He shook his head holding unto his chest tightly .

" Damien --- please --- l --- let me call the ambulance , " - she picked her phone and began dialling and trembling at the same time .

We burst in fits of laughs as dad went to stir the vegetables in the oil .

" That's what you get for hot saucing me , " - he warned .

" What ? You just gave me the scare of my life , " - she wiped her fallen tears away . " I thought you were having a heart attack , " - she sighed wiping another set of fallen tears .

" I think we got her real good this time , " - dad whispered to me .

" Real good , " - I whispered back .

" Fine , I'm sorry for doing that to you . " - they hugged and --- nope , I don't need to see what happens next .

I rushed out and headed to the living room to watch a few k-dramas , I guess .

" Dad ! Princess Agents is up and we're on episode twenty two ! "- I announced .

" Coming , "- I heard him ran to sit next to me with a few snacks .

" Glad I didn't miss it ; Yuen Yue is so in love with Stella , " - Dad commented .

" I know right , I mean it's so obvious . "- I exclaimed .

" Could you guys record it for me , I'm a little busy . "- mom yelled from the kitchen .

" Of course but don't complain when we give you spoilers , " - Dad replied .

" No , don't do that . "- she walked in .

" Ssshhh , it's starting . " - we kept silent as we watched today's episode .

A/N

Assalamualaikum ,

I don't even know what to think of Kelvin's family except --- hahahahaha .

Quote of the day .
Ahhh ~mother of all hot sauce and everything spicy , Samantha what did I ever do to you ! - Damien Clinton .