chapter 10

I sighed once I was out.

I went straight to the living room and continued watching Netflix movies which I'm sure I clearly didn't understand anything I watched.

I got tired sooner than later , turned off the television and went inside for my nap.

I lay down there with Janet's smile being the last thing I remember.

Why do I always leave my curtains open !

I freshened up and went to the kitchen to prepare food for myself and him.

I sent his to his trap door room after I was done with mine .

I left after he was done and came to finish the marathon I was watching crown lake academy ; what is happening in that academy ?

I got bored because this has been happening for a few days now

1. Me feeding him.

2. Shaving the hair of his head that keeps on growing everyday .

3. Binge watching movies I don't really understand .

4 . Going to talk to my sister who was beaten up by her own father until she died of blood loss . I will never forgive him for that

5. Thinking of why I am not leaving him behind and starting a new life in another city.

6. Taking a nap.

Hmm .

That man has been enjoying even after everything , that is definitely not good.
I thought to myself.

I went to fetch a bucket of water and headed to the trapdoor.

He was soundly asleep when I got there , see what I was talking about.

I tiptoed to him and placed the bucket silently on the floor and tiptoed back to stand behind him.
" This Is for her "- I said before pushing the chair he was sitting on and making his head fall into the bucket of water.

He was making bubbly noises and trying to get out but to no avail.

I didn't want him to die , well at least not yet.

I raised him by his forehead since he didn't have any hair .
I don't regret that.

He was looking at me , a little relieved.

HA!

"You are not going off that easy" - I said to him and pushed his head into the water again , this time a little longer.

" This is not interesting enough , I will be right back "- I said with a smirk on my face.

" I know you are in pain dad ! no need hiding it "- I said to him before finally leaving.

I came back and brought back with me ; a cup of salt .

I poured everything inside the bucket and looked at him .

I smirked and got even closer.

" I am your father , Scarlet ! "- he said almost authoritatively.

" A DAD WHO KILLED HER OWN 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER , A DAD WHO TOOK MONEY FROM MEN TO SLEEP WITH ME , A MAN WHO BEATS ME TILL I GO UNCONSCIOUS , A DAD WHO CHASED THE ONLY PERSON WHO LOVED US AWAY ! But don't worry , she is just like you . She left us here with you ! , after all of that you shouldn't be anyone's father " - I said and immediately pushed his head back into the water.

This one took longer than the rest and I was glad.

I raised his head eventually and he growled after he was out.

He wasn't planning on screaming but it will happen.

I repeated this for so long that I got tired.

His face became wrinkly and his eyes were so red ; he sure was in pain.

I stopped and poured the bucket of water on him and left the room.

He deserved what I am doing to him ,
Right ?

I closed my eyes to shut out all the guilt that was building up and went to break the locked fridge with a tub of ice cream in it.

I ate to my satisfaction and continued to watch my marathons.

I felt so weak after that so I went for a nap as usual.

It has been like three weeks now and my so called father looked hideous.

After all that I have been doing to him he refused to crack.
I got tired of shaving so I ordered a cream online which helped to stop hair growth.
It was called send off or something , well something like that.

I went to my dad's room and I was immediately met with a disgusting smell
" Ugh , I totally forgot about that man ".

I covered my nose and decided to search my Father's room for money , the groceries were gradually getting finished .

I was able to find $900 dollars after a long search.

I searched the dead man's wallet and he also had about $ 500 dollars .

I felt bad after taking the money but if I was going to have my revenge , I will have to never allow my emotions or guilt to take over .

I was about leaving when I saw blooded clothes under the trunk and a few of her belongings .

Goodness !

Those were the clothes she wore on the day she was leaving this house .

I calmed down and kept going through them

I found a phone.
I opened them and started going through , I searched everywhere but nothing so I went to messages.

Man I am scared , I need help .

Why are you ignoring me man , we did the deed together.

This is my last message , if you don't send me the money , I will tell the police you killed your wife. You murderer.

I closed my eyes and angrily went for a bat.

I stomped into the trap door and hit him hardly on the leg.

" What is wrong with you , Scarlet ! "- he asked angry looking.

"YOU KILLED HER , DIDN'T YOU "- I said and hit him on his shoulder.

" I thought you already knew that " - he said to me with a smirk.

I hit him harder this time.

"I AM TALKING ABOUT MOM ! "- I said with tears in my eyes.

I immediately wiped it away to look at his expression.

" How did you find o...." - he was cut off by my bat striking his back.

" YOU DID , DIDN'T YOU , I HATED HER FOR NOTHING " - tripling the damage I was causing with the bat.

" She was going to report me and I couldn't take that so it was either her or me and you kn......"

I hit him so hard this time , he winced.

"SO YOU * Inserts word not to be uttered * KILLED HER , YOU * inserts another unhealthy word * KILLED HER BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BE FREE FROM YOUR ABUSE ! "- I said wiping the tears away again.

"Scarlet said a bad word..."- he used a childish tone.

" Shut up ! "- I said shutting him up.

"You deserve everything that I do to you"- I said , closed my eyes and transformed all the pain within me into anger and made sure he felt every single one of it.

I got tired after seeing him all swollen up with bruises everywhere .

I left the room and immediately went online to order tattooing tools .

A/N

You don't have to do that , Scarlet . Fight the evil tempting to grow in you . You can do it !