chapter 2

I woke up so weak but i don't want Janet seeing me like this anymore so I quickly went for a shower and prepared breakfast.

I placed the monster's food on the dinning table , headed for the kitchen and
quickly washed the dishes and sent both our food inside.

I was too scared to see him .

I bathed Janet and we ate together.

She was always whining about going outside but unfortunately for her she has never gone outside and I am afraid she will never get the chance to either.

As a result I try all my best to make this house comfortable for her to live in.

We excitedly wait for our dad everyday to go to work so we decided to quietly sit in our rooms until we heard the bang of a door everytime .

He finally left and we had the whole house to ourselves.

He never goes to work without locking every single exit , window and maybe every possible escape route in this house.

I just want to know if the people outside know about us ; the lunatic's children and why my mom hasn't reported him yet .

-------

We run around the house playing mostly until we get hungry and prepare food together then watched cartoons until we both fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up when i felt a sudden sharp pain on my cheeks.

I quickly got up to see our father standing there and pointing to the television.

I forgot to turn off the television and now I am going to suffer for this , he hates it when we leave it on because he is supposedly not having enough money to pay for the bills but has it in abundance to buy alcohol and get drunk.

"What have I told you about leaving the TV on !"-Dad.
"Dad , I am so sorry , we were actually watching cartoons but I don't know when we both dozed up, I am so sorry"

I said kneeling down and crying.
I pulled my sister behind me to calm her down because she was immensely terrified of him.

He took my hand while I also held my sister's because I didn't want to leave her with him.

He pushed me into the trapdoor , he had intensionally filled with spiders and Cockroaches since he knew we were both terrified of them .

He pushed me inside and I felt the pain it impacted on me , he then pushed Janet inside and I quickly got up to catch her from hurting . She luckily fell on me and I was relieved even though it caused me more Pain.

She immediately got up but she had a bad bruise on her knee so I tore my dress to stop the  slight bleeding. I sat at a corner and engulfed her in a hug to hover over her with my body and whispered a whole story to her .

"Why aren't you sleeping ?"-i asked .

"I am scared they might come and ..."
she started shaking.

"Shhhhhhhhh don't worry , you should sleep , I will watch over you ok ?".

"Are you sure ? but then you won't be able to sleep too Scarlet ,"-Janet saod in concern .

"Don't worry , I slept enough in the afternoon so I am well energised ok sweetheart just sleep ," -i replied to her.

She closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep. I stayed up as long as I could but I couldn't anymore so I was thinking of closing my eyes just for a minute.

I was soundly sleeping when I heard Janet screaming , I immediately got up and saw her pointing to a spider heading towards us .

I raised her and took my fipflop off to kill the spider.

"Are you alright ? "-i asked .

"Yes , but can I sleep at your back ?"-Janet replied.

I carried her on my back and sang a song until she fell back asleep.

I walked around the traproom the rest of the night and checking the floors just to be sure.

The place was dark which made it difficult to see so I bumped my head a couple of times but she needs the rest so I stayed silent.

Soon he lifted the trapdoor and immediately left since it was morning I guess he had to release us.

I climbed up first then helped her up as well.

"No food for you two today !" -he said growling at us.

He locked all the doors and windows then left the house with a bang.

We both went to shower.

I went to the kitchen to check if I could find something for Janet but all the cabinets were locked .

I went back into our room to look for anything edible for us and luckily I found some juice and biscuits I hid a while ago.

We ate and satisfied a bit of our hunger.

I treated the bruise on her knee and told her to sleep for a while since she looked really tired plus I was also

just too tired.

A/N

How could you Sebastian Cruz , how could you ?! * Shakes head in disappointment * .