chapter 12

I was woken up by an alarm clock , wait where did it come from; oh yeah I set it before I slept yesterday .

I groggily woke up and freshened up ; I wore a purple crop top and a black leather skirt.
Put on black lip stick and curled by hair a little and went downstairs to cook.

I ate to my satisfaction and picked up the tattooing tools and headed to his trap door room.

I slowly climbed down the stairs and placed the tools carefully on the ground.

He looked at me raising an eyebrow .

" And what do you think you are doing with those things "- he asked.

" You will see , "- I replied with a smirk.

I went for a chair at far corner of the room , dusted it and sat down.

I analysed his body and thought of how it was going to go.

I took a tool ; ripped off his shirt .

" Scarlet ? What are you doing !"- he asked .

I just kept silent and started writing on his body.

Murderer
I killed my wife.

I brutally killed my seven year old daughter

Janet died by my hands.

I made Scarlet an Orphan

I am an unworthy father

I made my children miserable.

It took a while since I was writing them in block bold letters. He needed to be reminded of the pain he had caused to others.

I kept writing on him till I was having a backache.

I got up and was happy at how his face expressed shock and sadness at the same time but he quickly composed himself a while later .

I climbed out of the room and treated myself with snacks.

I was too tired so I turned on the television to watch Marathons of the chicken girls. I wonder why I keep watching them when I don't really understand .

I was interrupted when I heard a loud knock on the door .
I silently waited for the person to say something .

I was shocked when I heard a deep voice from the other side.

" This is the police , open the door now " - an unknown man said.

I heart immediately sank
No ,no ,no, no.

I turned off the television and ran into the trap door .
My father was a little startled at how I entered the room.

This is too early , I have not accomplished my task yet.

I searched around the room to find any weapon , any weapon at all.

I finally found the knife I had jabbed in his leg the other still covered with dried up blood.

I was pacing back and forth deciding on what to do ; I just can't seem to do anything and the police have by now entered the house.

" What are you worried about Scarlet ? "- he asked .

" Just shut up and look at your disgusting body , you baldy ! "- I snapped back at him.

I was about to stab him when the trap door was burst open , I quickly placed the knife in my skirt and raised my hand.

They climbed down and led me out while they untied my dad.

I was taken to the living room breathing heavily while my dad stood beside me.

I was interrupted from my glare when

" Anything you do or say will be used against you in the court of law " - one of the policemen said.

"Your Time's up and you couldn't do anything Scarlet and oh , I enjoyed beating your sister to death . Hearing her call your name while I continued to beat her till she started bleeding and your mom , killing her was so easy . "- he proudly whispered so I was the only one who could hear him .

I was filled with so much anger that I quickly rip my hand out of the policeman's grip ; took my knife and stabbed him in his stomach .

He screamed .

" WHAT WERE YOU SAYING EARLIER , I DID IT BUT I WON'T REST UNTIL I MAKE YOU COMMIT SUICIDE , HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH! , YOU MURDERER , I HOPE YOU DIE OF THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH YOU CAN THINK OF . I HATE YOU SO MUCH ..." - I was cut off when I was tackled down since I was about to stab him again.

One of the policemen called for an ambulance.
A few minutes later a heard two sirens ; I guess they had arrived.

I couldn't help but kick him in his leg as I was passing by him " I will never forgive you , you murderer" - I said in distaste . I was handcuffed, taken and seated at the back seat of the police car .

I stayed quiet while I was driven to the police station.

I was led into a cell ; locked up but I didn't care . After everything he needed to be punished for taking them away from me.

I sat on the bed and wiped the stubborn tears away . I have been here for a while now so I got tired and laid on the bed but eventually fell asleep.

********

Three days now in here with the same old routine;eat , sleep , eat sleep.
I was woken up one afternoon when I was interrupted by a male voice.

" Your lawyer is here to see you "- he said then left immediately after .

I got out and was taken to a room , took a seat on the available one and stared at the blonde lady sitting on the other side .

" Hi Scarlet , how are you feeling " - the female lawyer asked.

" A little satisfied " - I said staring right at her

" My name is Angelina and I want to help you " - she said.
" Why ?" - I asked with a straight face.

"I don't know , I guess I really want to help you out , if he truly did all those things you tattoed on his body then your actions were justified even though you could have brought it to the police but I am very sure we can get you through this."- she replied.

I just kept silent and glared at her nodding.

" Ok then , can you tell me what happened to the dead man in your house "- she asked.

A/N
I told you not to do it , didn't I . Plus I think you went too far . Tattoos ?