Chapter 19

" ok I pinky promise that I won't read any book with diary written on it ever again ,"- I said in an amused tone .

" That's good but now I will have to excuse both of you ; see you tonight ! "- she said with a smirk then left .

Who was she talking about ?

" Hi Scarlet !"- I heard Mark say behind me .

" Hi Mark , "- I mumbled .

" I'm sorry for not covering you from the sun , " - he apologized .

" No problem , I guess I had to get over my fear anyway "- I mumbled as I looked at him this time .

" I was wondering if maybe I could help you understand a few terms ? "- he expentantly looked at me .

" That would be nice , I am tired of not knowing things "- I said with a giggle.

" I guess I will see you soon "- he said as he got up to start the picnic .

He gestured for me to sit next to him and I eventually got up after making him mouth whine for a while .

I sighed then walked up to him but was stopped as Kelsy stood before me .

" And where do you think you are going Missy ? "- she asked with a hand on her hip .

I don't know what the deal is with this girl but I'm not going to fall for her trap .

" I'm just going to sit down , "- I replied with a shrug .

" Sorry to break it to you but I always sit by Mark during picnics "- she said as she harshly bumped into my shoulder then of course sat by Mark .

He gave me an apologetic look then I mouthed to him that it was fine .

I was about to sit next to Jared on the other side of the table when Maya requested to switch places with me so now I was sitting next to Kelvin on one of the edges of the table .

For the arrangements;
Kelvin and I were sitting by the edge of the table while Maya and Jared sat by the left side of the table leaving Kelsy and Mark by the other side .

The opposite edge of the table was specifically left out for Miss . Summer ; so as we seated and waited for her arrival . I couldn't help but wish that I was in Kelsy's place even though I didn't understand why .

I tried my possible best to avoid looking at them so I occupied myself with the white gloss still on my nails .

" Why are you looking so down ? "- Kelvin asked .

" Nothing "- I mumbled .

" Ok let's make a deal , if I make you laugh , I would get every piece of meat served on your plate but if I don't make you laugh , you will get mine "- He said with excitement .

" Ok "- I said with a smile .

" Have I told you about the time I was dared to show my butt to all the girls in this house ? " - he said with a chuckle .

" Even Kelsy ! "- I asked in shock .

" Even her , I think she screamed her lungs out that day . "- he said but I managed to suppress my urge to laugh even though my body started vibrating .

" Or the time I peed on Miss. Summer by accident"- he said searching for any signs of laughter .

"Hahahaha" - I laughed .

" Really ? Ewww hihihihi "- I continued laughing .

" Yes ! ,Now I get to have all your meat ! "- he celebrated.