Chapter 39

" Mark wait ! "- I almost yelled when he unclinged me from his body.

" What ? "- his hand still holding me by the shoulders .

" I don't know know how to swim , "- I explained while he answered with an " oh "- , I was settled back on his body .

" I can teach you when we get back , I'm really not in a teaching mood right now . "- he casually said and got the both of us out of the water .

" We are out of the water now , kitten . "- he stated with a raised brow .

" So ..."- I replied then looked into his blue eyes .

" * Clears throat * So ... let go of me , "- he replied as I immediately but reluctantly let go of him .

" Where were you guys ? "- I heard Kelvin yell when Maya and Jared came in sight.

They separated as soon as they arrived with smiles on their faces .

" Maya , join us ! "- I heard Beatrice excitedly call and with that the four of them began playing around in the water .

" You want to walk around a bit ? "- I heard Mark ask as he held a hand out to me .

" Sure , "- I shrugged taking his hand ." I have nothing else to do anyway ".

" So how are your parents ? "- I asked when Mark plucked a strange looking fruit for me .

" Their cool I guess , loving , caring and all those stuff ; I mean just like Miss . Lee is with you . "- he replied with his cute dimpled smile .

" Who's Miss . Lee "- I asked and peeled a small portion of the fruit and dug in . A strange looking fruit though , it was purple with green spots on it .

" Your adoptive mom , " - he replied throwing his head back in laughter .

" Her last name is Lee ? stop laughing , "- I playfully hit his chest. " I usually call her blonde lady but I do know her first name is Angelina though ".

" She really loves you , "- he casually commented with his eyes still staring ahead .

" And how do you know that , "- I asked taking a bite of the strange fruit with yellowish food edibles inside.

" The way she acts ; I mean even the way she looks at you shows how much she loves you . "- he said and took a stop to look at me .

" I know that , "- I mumbled when he suddenly engulfed me in a hug .

" I wish I could tell you how I..."

" How you what ? "- I whispered and reflectively began playing with his hair .

" Nothing , I just wanted to say ; you should show how much you appreciate her . "- he explained .

I thought he was about to say something else .

" And that's all you wanted to say ? "- I whispered as we were rooted to the spot .

" N- yeah , that's all . "- he replied then broke the hug .

I have a feeling he wants to tell me something and what he said wasn't it .
What are you hiding now two faced boy ?

" Come on , " - I heard him call out and jogged to catch up with him .

" What is it ? "- I asked when I reached his side .

" Nothing , I wanted you to always be by my side . "- he replied with a shrug .

" Even if I have to go the bathroom ? "- I asked in shock .

" Yeah , I don't see why that would be a problem "- he replied and received a painful knock on the head.