Chapter 54

" Scarlet , I'm going to work so could you please take Phoebe out with you as well , " - she requested rushing around the room .

" No problem , " - I responded changing into my long blue pleated dress .

" And don't stay out too long , you're not all that well , " - she told me heading out and driving away .

" Phoebe , are done yet ! "- I yelled on my way downstairs .

" Give me a minute ! " - she yelled back knocking a few things over .

" No need to rush okay , " - I gave her reassurance .

She ran back down with a smile .

" Aww you look so good , * laughs * Did you tell blonde lady to buy a mini version of my dress for you ? "- I asked glancing back and forth from her dress to mine .

" Yeah ," she shyly replied .

" That's ok , let's go and wait for Mark outside . " - I gestured as I locked the house and walked ahead .

Spaghetti dances ❤️😂🌹🦔

Mark : Assalamualaikum kitten , oh wait I mean Scarlet * inserts laughing emoji *

Me : Walaikum Salam , I'm just going to ignore you . Could you please come pick us up .

Mark : you and Phoebe right ?

Me : Yeah , hurry up .

Beatrice : Hello !

Me : Hi !

Mark : Hi , Beatrice .

Maya : No problem , You guys should be quick we have to meet up with Lucy .

I placed the phone in my pocket and waited for Mark .

10 minutes Later .

" Hop in , " - he asked opening the door to the back seat for the both of us .

" How are you doing , Phoebe . " - he asked starting the engine .

" I'm --- , "- i cut her off whispering a better answer to her .

" Al - " - she stopped to turn to me , I smiled and nodded in encouragement .

" Alhamdulilla , I'm doing great . Thanks for asking . " - she replied happily .

I bended a little kissing her forehead . " You did a very great job , " - I remarked gently massaging her head .

" Hmm , I see someone is making a good use of a certain book someone sent , "- he stated taking a left turn .

" Yeah , once again thanks for sending the book . I've already learnt a hand full of it . In Sha Allah , everything will go well with my studies . " -

" You're welcome , I'm glad you're in this with me . " - he smiled pulling to a stop .

He helped us out . * Sigh *

Peace and Love hospital .

" Let's go , " - Phoebe pulled on my hand , I concentrated and followed Mark in .

We sighed a few visiting papers and headed to Mrs . Summer's room .

I knocked and rushed to her side , with familiar faces already around her bed .