Chapter 37

Many torturous bike riding lessons which I know how to ride now and
A few weeks later by the way .

" Scarlet ! Mark is here to see you , "- I heard blonde lady yell from downstairs .

I thought she said no yelling in the house .

I walked downstairs as I saw Mark shyly talking to blonde lady .
Two faced boy is at it again I see .

I sat on the couch staring at them obviously too engrossed in their conversation to even notice me .

I ignored them and played with my fingernails and hair .

I soon got up walking straight to the kitchen to help myself with some brownies .

" Scarlet , Why are you in the kitchen ? "- she said ; I'm guessing she just noticed me . I took my brownies along with me and sat back down .

" Mark was just saying that he wanted to invite you to a camping trip his parents organized . "- she explained to me while i turned to look at Mark who two facedly gave me a wink . I instantly turned back to look at blonde lady .

" Camping trip , What's a camping trip ? "- Taking a bite from my brownies .

" It's just like a really fun sleepover in the woods . "- blonde lady explained .

" Ok ~" I exclaimed clearly confused .

" And guess what ! " - blonde lady sang .

" What ? "- I replied with a laugh as she just behaved like my Janet when she was excited about something .

" You guys are leaving tonight ! "- Already occupying my body with a hug .

" Why tonight ? " - I awkwardly hugged her back ; ok maybe it wasn't awkward after all .

" Because since today is Friday , you would have a lot more time to enjoy , You know ? " - she replied with a giggle .

" I'm going to pack your stuff , "- she excitedly rejoiced already rushing up the stairs .

" What are you up to Mark ? "- I asked as I tried to break him with my glares .

" Nothing , "- he moved closer to me with me and sneakingly stealing a forehead kiss .

" Ewwww , back off kissy lips "- I yelped , furiously wiped my forehead .

" If it's so disgusting then why are you smiling "- he pointed out in amusement .

" What smile ? "- continuing to harshly wipe my forehead ; I might hurt myself if I don't stop .

" This , "- he casually said as he brought out his phone in front of me making my unknown smile reflect .

I stopped smiling and swiped his phone away .

" I was just smiling because ... Because... "- You can do this , an excuse , an excuse -

" Because ... "- he urged with a raised eyebrow .

" Because I think I look beautiful today . Yeah . I look beautiful , in fact I look so beautiful I could freeze a volcano by just standing next to it and melting Antarctica with just a smile . "- Already running away to hide my guilty face after leaving his phone on the couch .

" Scarlet what's wrong ? "- She stopped packing to attend to me .

" I don't know , it's just my heart is beating extremely fast and I don't know why ? "- I explained as I held my chest .

" You must be coming up with something , maybe I should let Mark know you can't go . "- she worriedly stated as she was headed down.

" No it's fine , I'll be alright . "- I reassured and helped her pack my stuff .

" Just take care of yourself ok ? "- she began in concern .

" Yes blonde lady , I will . "- I replied jumping into my bed .

" When are you going to call me by my name ? "- she asked with a smile .

" Never ! "- I trumphantly yelled " blonde lady , "- i deviously whispered the last part .

Blonde lady has been amazing and I wouldn't ask for anybody else to be my adoptive mom . No one can take my mom's place but she could be a very good second best . I'm glad she came to help me that day . I wouldn't have met such a wonderful woman if she hadn't.

" Scarlet let's go , "- I heard Mark say as he waited for me beside his car .

I bid her one final goodbye before we finally drove off .

" The rest are already at the camp site so do you have any questions ? "- he straightened his front mirror .

" No , "- I replied with a smile and wrecked his hair . I felt a slight tingle but suppressed it as I placed my hand down.

" Ok , you can always count on me and you know that , right ? "- he styled back his hair in faustration even though I could see him smile .

"I know , "- I wrecked his hair again ignoring his deathful glares with an out of tune whistle .

" Mark , I want to learn how to drive !"- I began jumping on the car after a full hour of boredom .

"Now ? "- he asked with horrified look on his face .

" I'm not going to kill us , come on ~"- I whined as he confidently said no over and over again .

" Fine ! "- I stubbornly exclaimed forcing my way unto the front seat and unto the driver's seat .

" What are you doing , Scarlet ! I'm driving here , "- he whisper yelled as I victoriously sat on his lap .

" Scarlet ? , I can't see . What are doing ? "- Trying very hard to focus on the road and to get me off him .

" No , "- I replied as I gave him a little view of the road .

" Ok I promise to teach you how to drive but please even though this is a very ... frustrating Position , get off . "- he tried to reason .

" I said No !"- I stubbornly replied .

" Please ok , what about this . I will take you to my house to watch a couple of movies . "-

" Ok * smiles * but now I'm sleepy and I don't want to go back to my seat "- I turned to face him with a yawn .

I wrapped my legs and arms around him as I laid on his chest .

" Goodnight Mark , "- I made myself comfy with a smile .

" Yeah Goodnight Kitten , "- he replied as I felt him tuck a few strands of hair behind my ear.

" My special kitten , "- I heard him mumble before I was long gone ready to embrace my good friend ; darkness my old friend .

A/N

I do NOT approve of what they are doing , gosh !

I'm just going to blame it on her naivety but Mark ! You should know better .

Oh and Mark , you might have forgotten about leg cramps .