chapter 22

" Margaret please leave my room so I can have a peaceful sleep ! "- I said as laid back on my bed .

" Your dad did the right thing killing your nuisance of a sister but for relief's sake I think he should have killed you too ! "- she retorted .

I nodded then slowly got up from my bed and walked towards her .

" What did you just say to me ? "- I asked as I stood face to face with her .

" I said your dad did the right thing of killing yo... "- she was cut off as I landed a smack on both her cheeks .

" Who do you think you are ; you inhumane woman . You don't have any right to talk about my sister like that . You understand "- I said as I pulled her hair and dragged her out of my room .

I slammed the door on her face then went back to sleep .

Stupid thief thinking she could walk over me .

I fluffed my pillow and laid comfortably on my bed .

I won't rest till Janet's death is avenged .

I woke up with the sound of the loud banging of utensils coming from the kitchen .

I got up from the bed as I headed to the bathroom to freshen up for the day .

I walked out of the room after I had dressed up and headed straight for the kitchen as I made myself waffles .

" Stop looking at me ! "- I yelled and started eating my breakfast .

" You know I'm your mother now right ? "- she remarked .

I ignored her statement as I sipped my juice.

" You better let the girls go or else I will call the police ! "- I said to her after I was done with my breakfast .

" Call the police and I will make sure you don't leave here alive . You think I'm that stupid knowing how you have suddenly grown wings ! "- she threatened .

" Ohh I'm so scared ; little Miss stupid can kill ; bimbo . "- I retorted back .

" Well all communication wires have been cut so let me see you try to call the police ! " - she replied with a smirk .

" I have my ways ! "- I said as I glared her down .

*********

This house is so disgusting .

I have been helping girls escape from this place , the past two weeks but wicked Margaret keeps bringing in more girls and to be honest I'm fed up .

Ha !

Of course not , each girl I help escape ; I steal some of Margaret's money for transport .

Today , well today is the biggest day . Margaret will be going out and I will be left alone with all these girls .

I was sitting in the living room as Margaret slammed the door before . As if I care ; it's her own door .

I got up and peeked out to make sure she really left .

I sighed out of relief then went to the girls to State the plan all over again .

The only problem making this task difficult was making sure to get rid of those three big men Margaret had been paying to keep a close eye on us .

I got out of their dressing room as I went to the kitchen with one of the guards drinking coffee . Perfect ; Larry is always having coffee .

I was situated by the fridge pretending to look for a snack .
Larry always made getting the girls out so easy . He was easily distracted and I would call myself stupid if I didn't use that to my advantage .

I was still pretending when Isoly ; one of the girls came rushing to Larry for help and as planned . I slipped , I think it was sleeping pills into his cup of coffee then proceeded to taking an ice cream from the fridge .

Larry turned his concentration back to his coffee as he muttered something like women.

I walked out of the kitchen and sneakingly hid behind him .

He eventually dozed off and gosh ; was this man heavy .
I seeked help from Isoly as we dragged him into the closet .

1 down 2 more to go .

Our next target was Mitch ; and he's even bigger than Larry .

I tiptoed into the storage room and took the bat as I crawled to his station ; which was the back door .

I stood up as I tip toed behind him and wacked him in the head while I watched as his unconscious body fell to the ground .

*Sigh * now it's time for the biggest challenge ; Albert .

I helped all the girls come downstairs and counted their heads to make sure no one was left behind .

I knew that I couldn't take on Albert alone so the girls and I decided to ambush him ; I'm hopeful that he won't be able to harm any of us since we were about 20 .

We ran with screams and wrestled him on the ground as we beat him up ( well I didn't say it will be subtle ) . I got up from the pile mountain as I went to unlock the door . I came back and signaled for them to get out one by one .

Isoly was the first to go as others quickly joined in .

We were about 10 left now but Albert refused to even blink ; what kind of a man is this .

Soon I signaled for the rest to immediately get out as I was left alone with Albert.

He got up but was limping ; glad we were able to at least weaken him .

He approached me as I tried to swing the bat to his head but he caught it and growled like an animal .

He pushed me to the floor and held my hair as he was dragging me to a room .
I tried to struggle but apparently he still had strength in him so I kicked him in the leg and pushed him back with every single strength I had left .

He yelped in pain as he let go of my hand .

" I'm not allowed to hurt you girls but you are tempting me Scarlet ! " - he threatened .

"Ohh so the man speaks , "- I teased and headed for the door.

I was tripped as coiled myself up on the floor in pain .

" What's your problem ! "- I yelled .

I started to crawl again but he stood in front me and landed a smack on my cheeks .

He pulled me again by my hair and was dragging me upstairs .

" You know a man who beats up a woman is no man right ? "- I remarked as I cleaned the blood from my nose.

I kicked him in his limping leg again but he didn't seem fazed like the first time so
I tried to tickle him but he was stiff .

" What are you made of , stone ? "- I asked and picked up a nightstand nearby and banged it on his head . He let go of me as he clutched his head . Thank you nightstand ; it's a mystery how you are always there for me .

" Finally you can feel pain ! "- I yelled and made another run for the door .

But I was stopped as I started seeing black dots .

I turned around and looked at my bad wisher .

Margaret ? When did she come back ?

I held my head and immediately felt dizzy as I saw my blood covered hands .

I closed my eyes and was immediately met with the floor ; darkness , my old friend .

A/ N

Wow , that was ... Something ?