chapter 17

* knock , knock *- I gently knocked on

Beatrice's door with Maya by my side after friending her a month ago which took a lot of approaches to get her to open up to us by the way .

" I'm coming ! "- she said as I heard footsteps approaching the door .

" Oh , nice to see you two here "- she said with an almost scared look on her face .

" What's with the face , we are here for this thing ummm . Maya what did you say it was called again ? "- I asked .

" Slumber party ? "- she said as she held her pillow tightly .

" Yeah , that . so can we come inside now ?"- I asked even though I wanted to barge in but Maya here said it was rude ; ugh rude my foot .

" But I have nothing , I mean ,no snacks ; nothing "- she said as she looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown .

" Calm down pretty face , I helped Maya prepare so we are all set "- I said as I awkwardly hugged her after Maya nudged me in the ribs .

Hugging is very awkward ; with the touchy , touchy and the bodies ; ugh . I have only ever felt comfortable hugging Janet and my mom .

She sighed then gestured for us to come in.

We entered the room with Maya sitting on Beatrice's fluffy white rug . I was about to sit on the silver coloured bed with the white rose designed bedsheet but Maya 😒decided to pull me down with her .

We were immediately met with flying pillows as Beatrice kept throwing them at us but no way were we giving up ; we gave each other a fight and eventually got too tired to even raise our arms . We laid down on the rug to take rest until ;

Beatrice sat up while Maya brought out nail polish .

She did Beatrice's first with a purple design .Nice .

I made Maya apply a glossy nail polish to my nails for a bright outlook .

While Maya refused any application of nail polish on her nail .

We blew air on our newly painted nails as Maya inserted a disc .

I was finally going to watch a movie I will finally understand .

We sat around the television and watched a marathon of real housewives of Spring falls .

" Oh my , Christina is definitely going to take revenge on Justina for being her husband's mistress ! "- Beatrice said with her eyes still glued on the television .

It was really amazing how these two girls sitting beside me were unknowingly reflecting on what was happening with their facial expressions while I just sat there trying to really understand what was going on .

We were finally through with the marathon and it was already five minutes to midnight.

" So what if we play light as a feather , stiff as a board next "- Beatrice suggested as we got bored from playing Monopoly for too long

" And what game is that ? "- I asked with a puzzled look .

" No , no ,no ,no ,no ! it's a game we are definitely not playing because I for one don't want any olivia , Candace events . "- Maya rambled as she headed straight for the door .

" Why ?! "- Beatrice whined while I was just sitting there looking oblivious which was becoming a usual thing for me anyways .

" No ! , I don't want to die like those girls in the movie did , I don't want to be chased by cars all around Michigan and Canada ! "- she said a growl on her face .