Chapter 51

" what - who told you that ? " - she asked clearly shook .

" Is it true ? " - I asked once again .

" Scarlet listen to me , it's - it's * sniffs *- it's not what it looks like . "- she began .

" Mrs . Lee we want to ask you a few questions , "- a policeman approached us .

She excused herself before leaving but not without sending a sad smile my way .

I stared at her blankly following behind them just so I could listen in .

" Ma'am could you please tell us what happened ? "- the policeman with jet black hair asked taking out his notepad and a pen .

" Well - I was already on this case a while ago and had to come personally to do my investigation , " - she began wiping away her tears with guilty eyes when she turned look at me .

" You can continue , " - finishing up with his first points .

" I confirmed she was the killer when - when Mrs. Helen threatened me after she saw me nosing around her room , I had * sniffs *- I had found a few poison bottles under her pillow and decided to confront her tonight but when I approached her I was apprehended by the security men with Mrs . Helen insisting I was a retarded person . I tried so hard to convince them she was lying but my pleas fell on deaf ears . I was not even aware ; I was in the middle of telling - my - Scarlet about her when my phone was taken away from me . "- she finished looking like a mess .

" That's ok Ma'am , that will do. " - the policeman called the nurse we had tied up earlier ; undoubtedly in tears .

" Scarlet you need to hear me out , it's not what it looks like . Your dad ... "- she was cut short when the paramedics came for her saying they needed to make sure her vitals were fine .

I just stood there speechless with a tear stained face - I must look ridiculous right now .
I sighed as though a button ; tears rolling down my cheeks endlessly .

I got my phone out of my purse after a ding .

Spaghetti dancers ❤️💩😂🦔

Mark : Guys , just found out from my mom ; Phoebe was left with her to babysit.

Beatrice : That's a relief , Has any of you seen Scarlet ? In fact Scarlet if you're reading this , I'm at the entrance of the home waiting for you .

Maya : We'll be there , I know you're reading this . Be there Scarlet !

Kelvin : Why are you guys chatting without me but no worries , check the name * laughs evilly * .

Maya : eww , what is wrong with you . I can't even be angry with you right now . You stink like that emoji .

Beatrice : * inserts laughing emoji *.

I placed my phone back to home screen in search of Google map .
I memorized it and with a sigh walked out .
I need to talk to her .

Jared : Grow up Kelvin .

Mark : Scarlet , I can't find you . Don't do anything stupid . Yeah ; grow up Kelvin .

Kelvin : What have I done to deserve such a heart tightening ambush . You're are all acting poop -ish now .

Maya : Sleep with one eye open Kelvin ; I'm coming for you .

I sadly smiled at their playfulness and took a left turn .
My life is always and will always be full of tears no matter what ; do I deserve this ? . I - * sniff * I don't want this pain anymore .

Tears rolled down face untouched --- too weak to even attempt to wipe them away . I should have been in your place sweetheart ; at least you would have been happy .

Beatrice : It's definitely going to rain today so you guys should finish with what you're doing so we can meet - up .

Kelvin : Go porcupines !

Mark : Cut it out Kelvin , we've been through this .

Maya : I just found out the nurse we tied up had unknowingly injected two times of the poison into Mrs . Helen . The third one she injected herself .

Kelvin : so that means ; what we saw her inject was poison not a sedative at all . Poor nurse , and she didn't even know .

Beatrice : Yeah . Scarlet ! Where are you ?

Mark : Mr . McDonald is so devastated . He says he would do anything to have a redo . * Sigh * Scarlet , I'm looking for you .

Maya : We need to talk to the Mayor , do you guys see him ; his car is the black BMW . Seems he came with his wife as well .

Beatrice : All this wouldn't have happened if he paid them well . I'm on my way there . Mrs . Grace is sobbing right now , let me just console her for a while ; I wouldn't be happy if my son was used to kill Innocents .

Kelvin : I wonder if she would truly go on with suing the home. Scarlet , where are you , I'm seriously not seeing you anywhere .

Mark : Scarlet ; are you even around here ?

I placed the phone in my purse taking another turn . Tearing the do not cross tape .

I missed you - so so much Janet .
I walked carefully to the flowers and plucked fresh white roses .

" Here you go sweetheart , " - I mumbled removing the dried roses off .

" Hi , I don't even know where to start all this * sighs * " -

It began drizzling ; my third time of seeing it rain except today I wasn't sure I would only see it .
Nothing is going to stop me from talking to my sister .

" I - * sigh *- I have had series of weird events since we parted , example ; I * laughs in tears * I lived in a foster home and met really wonderful people , kidnapped by Dad's crazy Margaret woman , adopted by - blonde lady , beat someone up who turned out to be a mafia leader who turned out to be a Mama's boy actually * sniffs in tears * - I - I'm tired . I miss you so so much and there is not a single day that doesn't go by where I don't think of you . The pain ; the guilt , everything I should have done for my little sister . I'm sure you think - * sobs while there's a heavy downpour * I'm - I feel betrayed - I feel lied to , I feel like dad is making my life so miserable even though he's in jail . He won't let me find peace . I - I , Scarlet needs a hug ~"

I laid on her grave crying all my pain out .

" Do - d - do you think I'm a bad sister Janet ? , Maybe that's why all these bad things have been happening to me . "-

A/N

Aww , stop crying dear * gets an umbrella to shield her from the rain *