chapter 4

We usually sleep a lot so as to shrug off the unbearable pain of hunger. We woke up late and I immediately went to prepare the food with what was left of the ingredients.

I tried my best to finish early and luckily I did.

I sent the food to our rooms and smiled with happiness immediately the flavourful food touched our tongues .

He came home early today as I heard the front door open . Why is he early , I hope he's not up to anything ?

I quickly rushed to the kitchen to wash our plates after unwillingly eating at a fast rate .

I was headed to my room , when I heard him call my name.

I slowly turned to face him and shivered by the sudden smirk on his face .

"Follow me ,"- he said already heading straight for his room.

I quickly went to tell Janet not to come out before going into my dad's room.

I knocked and entered his room immediately I was granted permission .

I was surprised when I saw a woman half naked lying on the bed. I contained a gasp which was almost on its way out .

He had a chair beside the bed and told me to sit.

I sat and felt a lump in my throat plus I was scared to death.

He went inside the dress room and brought a rope and duck tape.

He looked into my eyes then started tying me up , I wanted to protest but he slapped me everytime so I just gave up.

He duck taped my mouth then raised my head to face him while I watched him tie my hair .

He rose and went to the direction of the woman .

I tried to look away but everytime I did , he would come to me and slap me .

I had no other will of mine .

I wasn't ready , I couldn't , I shouldn't ...

With no other choice I swung back in the chair and caused a sharp pain to go through me as my head made contact with the floor . The pain engulfing my whole body .

Pathetic excuse of a father. - I thought .

I heard movement noises afraid , I  instantly closed my eyes so as to endure the inevitable beating .

He didn't hesitate to give me a strike on both my cheeks.

I opened my eyes sobbing because I couldn't take it anymore.

"Listen to me , you insignificant little brat ! you are going to be sleeping with a lot of men from now onwards because daddy needs money and you are going to give it to him by any means necessary"- he said . Sensing all the evil emitting from him , I jerked back in fright .

I was quiet but still crying.

"Do you understand what I just said ?!" - he shouted

I was still quiet.

I can't believe my dad would do this to me

I am his daughter for goodness sake .

He got impatient and started beating me again.

I just kept quiet while he was hitting me.

He saw what he was doing was futile then resorted to strangling me , I tried to fight back but I was already weak as it was .

I thought of just letting him kill me so everything could just end , there and now. I'm tired already . I looked into his eyes as

I reminded myself of Janet's smile .

"Y-y-yes dad ," -i managed to say almost in a whisper.

He untied me and left the duck tape on .

I looked at the woman one last time , a tear slipping while she stole from my dad .

Why wouldn't she , st**** man of a dad

I don't care if what I said was inappropriate , he deserved it.

He held my hand and threw me out of his room .

I cleaned the tears from my face and went into the kitchen to wash my tear - stained face .

I numbed the pain with frozen peas then went into my room.

I peeked into the room to see my trembling sister with saddened eyes . I sighed and managed to put on a smile as I entered which was warmly welcomed by a hug from her . I laid her down on the bed while

I held her hands and calmed her till she fell asleep.

A/N .

Wizards of Waverly place is an old series but it feels like the first time anytime I sit down to watch it.

Go Disney.