39

Sabrina Renae Lee

Sabrina Renae Lee

"Turn yo big ass around and get back to yo fucking seat with yo ashy ass." I said when Sagi turned his back towards me.

"Stay yo ass off of Tik tok." He said laughing shaking his head. He turned back around though and wrapped his arms around me. "What you wanna do today?"

I played with my ring and shrugged, "I don't know....what you thinking?"

"Well...I gotta meet up with this new connect, cause my current one on straight bullshit." He said laying down on his back pulling me onto his chest. "I mean y'all can roll and we can do something after that."

"Hold up we can roll with you to meet a connect?" I said gasping acting like I'm shocked.

He chuckled, "Yes man. You wanna roll or not?"

"Duh nigga. I love riding with you when you making plays. Be feeling special and shit." I said laughing. "Than what we gone do?"

He looked at me laughing, "Damn Bri that's what you supposed to figure out. Do you wanna come back and chill. Like what the fuck you wanna do?"

"Lets go on a date tonight." I said tracing his tattoo. He looked down at me and shook his head.

"Mmm not really in the mood for that tonight."

"You said that last week." I said lowly shaking my head.

He chuckled, "Yeah I know what I said last week and I still ain't in the mood for it. Come on wanna take a shower?" He asked standing up.

"Uh no, you go ahead imma just go cook." I said looking for my robe.

he nodded with his lip poked out, "So you going to your crib tonight or tomorrow?"

I froze and looked back at him, "Huh?"

"You leaving tonight or tomorrow?" He asked again talking to me like I'm slow.

I chuckled, "Since when do you not want me to stay the night? I'm confused." I said confused staring at him.

"I mean damn, you been here for the past two weeks. Don't you got your own crib. Acting like we live together or some shit."

I looked down and shook my head, "I'll leave tonight." I said putting my slippers on.

"Was that so hard to answer." I ignored him and walked out the room shaking my head. "Tripping."

"I don't even wanna fucking cook." I said grabbing my phone going to sit on the couch.

"Morning Bri Bri." Amaya said walking out her room with tablet.

"Good morning Princess." I said hugging her and kissing her cheek. "What you watching?"

"I don't know yet? I'll maybe watch The Flix." She said making me laugh.