Epilogue

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." –Julia Roberts

Harry

I can't believe this.

I really can't.

Am I dreaming?

Will somebody wake me up?

I slapped myself to see if I'm indeed awake. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. Yes, I am fully awake.

Everything happened so fast. Just one moment, Grandmere and I were talking about a wedding that seems impossible to happen. But now, I'm walking on the aisle, waving and smiling to all the guests invited on the wedding.

I am nervous and scared, at the possibility that what if Aynie would change her mind and run away like those cheesy movies? She doesn't love me, why would she marry me?

This is a one-sided love after all. What would that do to our marriage?

I glanced at my parents who were seated beside the Archbishop, and they smiled as if telling me that I shouldn't screw this up.

A lot of people followed after me, but my attention wasn't on them. My gaze was fixed on Aynie, who stood on the church door after the trumpet fanfare. As soon as the aisle cleared, I can finally see Aynie from head to toe. And she is the most beautiful woman that I have seen in my entire life. She is very mesmerizing, her wedding gown fitted her perfectly. As soon as the orchestra started playing "Little Things' by One Direction, Aynie's face lit up. The wedding coordinator then motioned for Aynie to walk.

Aynie

I. AM. SO. NERVOUS. That I feel like I could pop out of my corset any minute now. Everybody was looking at me as soon as the trumpet fanfare stopped. Of course they will look at you extra hard since they don't know about you until today! But, my head tells me that maybe it was because of how gorgeous my wedding gown is. I'm wearing one of the classics- a ball gown that gives you a Cinderella effect. It made my hips looks bigger, and my waist smaller.

I can see Harry looking at me at the other end of the Aisle. He was smiling widely, but was obviously very nervous since he kept on tapping his left feet.

Slowly, I made my way on the red carpet. Everybody was standing up, gazing at me. My friends waved at me, smiling, and holding back their screams. I tell myself not to trip on my 6-inch heels or else it would be on the front page of every newspaper. Thankfully, I reached the end of the Aisle without tripping (thank goodness). Harry held out his hand as we walked up the podium in front of the ministering archbishop.

I thought Royal weddings are the same with a regular wedding, but everything happened so fast that Harry had to snap me out of my reverie as it is time to say our vows.

"Harry Solomon Reynaldo will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to live according to God's law in the Holy estate of Matrimony? Will you love her, honour, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and for forsaking all other, so long as you both shall live?"

"I will"