Chap 8: Grandmere's POV

Grandmere

"You're 45 minutes late Aynie!"  I heard my grandson said and a door close.

"I did extra work Harry!" Aynie replied, clearly not happy. I slowly made my way towards them, making sure that they can't hear me.

"Yeah! Extra work with that Oliver guy?!" Oliver guy? I think Aynie should tell me about him.

"I don't owe you an explanation Harry. Since when did you care?" oooooh. That's harsh.

"I'm your husband Aynie!" yeah Harry you better act like one.

"Husband? Yeah right! A real husband would pick me up from school! No text, or call to as why I am running late! You know that there is no one to pick us up because you brought your own car!" Silly boy! It's his duty. Tsk tsk. What a shame. I have to knock him out of his senses!

"If you picked me up, I SHOULD'VE ACCEPTED OLIVER'S OFFER TO TAKE ME HOME! I MEAN, HE DROPPED ME OFF BY THE CURB!" Aynie shouted but immediately covered her mouth with her hands. Oh dear. I looked at Harry and he's fuming, clearly jealous. But as stupid as he is, he will never admit that.

"tsk. I knew it! I knew it! Well Aynie, since you don't care about our family, why don't you date him too?!" there it is right there! You see it right?!!!!

"Maybe I would!" oops! Wrong move dearie.  I saw Harry clench his fist which caused me to chuckle. Oh Harry. I then remembered what happened a few months back.

It was a Friday evening, I decided to visit Aynie to ask her about her studies. As I was walking up the stairs, I heard some smashing and glass clattering in Harry's room. That only happens when he's beyond angry, obviously unable to control his anger issues. But, what is he angry about? I crept into his room and slightly opened the door just enough for me to see what's inside. Several vases were broken, frames were scattered on the floor, and his laptop is sprawled on the floor with the screen slightly damaged. I looked for Harry and found him sitting on his bed, with his hands covering his face. He was sobbing quietly while murmuring the words "I'm an idiot". I was reluctant to tell him that yes he's an idiot but I'm not THAT mean. Curiosity got me, and as I was about to open the door, I noticed a picture on his laptop screen. Even though the screen was slightly damaged, the picture could still be recognized. I adjusted my glasses and looked closely. It was Aynie laughing and eating with this guy. I have never seen her that happy here in the palace. The guy was handsome, if I say so myself, but Harry is still better. I looked at Harry and he seemed so lost, broken... and at that point, I realized that....

"Grandmere... how-how much did you hear?" Harry's voice snapped me out of my flashback then I remembered that those two were fighting. I sighed. Aynie tried to walk away but I held her hand, indicating that she can't.

"I heard everything." I simply said even though I was in a trance. Aynie glared at Harry and he just shrugged.

*LIGHT BULB*

I think I know what to do now...

I mentally smirked and said, "You know what, I think you two need to talk in private. In the same room."

Both of their eyes widened, looking so terrified. I know they don't want to be put in the same room alone. Heck, oh excuse my language, we tried to do that so many times but we failed. We even tried begging for crying out loud! (the king, queen, and myself BEGGED and they refused!) How disrespectful, I know. Not that I think it's REALLY time, I shall do my 101% to make my plan succeed. *evil laugh* I want a grandchild too you know! *wink wink*

"We'll try to get along Grandmere. No need for private rooms." Harry tried to say but I shook her head. No way.

"No Harry. You two need to work this out. Together." I told them and I slowly walked away with a smirk planted on my ol' wrinkled face. Then I lifted my fist in the air, high enough that they won't see. Or I mean, I did a... what? A fist pump... as you kids call it. I smirked evilly, with various scenarios running in my head. Oh I can't wait to tell the King and Queen my plan.

A/N

hello lovely people!

i know its shooooort but i'm sick so this is all i could give to youuu. forgive meeee :(

anywaaaay -

Grandmere: have you told them yet?

Me: not yet Grand-

Grandmere: oh you silly person. tell them now.

Me: yes Grandmere i was going to tell them but you kind of interrupted me?

Grandmere: oh sorry darling. continue continue... *exits*

sorry bout that guys. so anywaaay, Grandmere kind of needs help..

as you have read, she has a plan.... or i mean.... plans.... and she needs help...

You know Grandmere is kind of old *shhh don't tell her*..

she asked me to tell you that she needs help with the plan.

here it is:

She's gonna have 3 plans. 1 will come from you. just inbox me or comment below of what you want to happen between Aynie and Harry. like, put them in a room alone with all the scary things blah blah. then, i would choose one or 2(if there's a lot of you). i would dedicate the chap to the person/s, follow them here and in twitter, instagram, facebook, whatever you guys want. and the person/s will be featured in the chapter as Grandmere's assisstant. 

so i really do hope someone would suggest some ideas. lol.

so that's itttttt!

hope to see yer suggestions

bye love you cupcakes!