Chapter I

Aynie

"OMYGOSH! Prince Harry dumped Camilia, finally! Now I totally have the chance!"

"Good thing Prince Harry dumped that bitch! I tots deserve him!"

"PRINCE HARRY DUMPED CAMILIA AHSDZSBJDFBGJSBSE!"

Those are just maybe 1/100 squeals I've heard the moment I entered the school. I tried to cover my ears as tightly as I possibly could It's even trending ON Twitter, of course here in school is no exception. Well, it's not a shock to me about Harry breaking up with another Bimbo. It happens ALMOST every week. New girl, new break ups, and new gossips. I always wonder how there are still enough women left who haven't been touched by Harry. Now I wonder how Grand'mere would react. 

"Ugh your husband's the number 1 chick magnet. Yet, a lot of girls still like him." Anne suddenly appeared beside me and I just laughed. She shook her head in disbelief. She's right. Good thing I pledged on the day of our wedding that I would never fall for a jerk like him.

"U-huh. And you know, you two should just tell the public that you two are already married so Harry would not be bombarded with rumors." Grace agreed, tucking her hair on her right ear, showing her handmade earrings. 

Anne and Grace are cousins, and have been my best friends even before coming here in Roseville. It was plain luck that their parents decided to move here in time of my early marriage. They are the only people who names about my secret marriage. 

"And have my head cut off? No thanks." I replied, taking my books from my locker. I took out my P.E. (Physical Education) uniform which consists of my black Nike  rubber shoes, jogging pants, and T-shirt with a huge "ROSEVILLE UNIVERSITY" logo plastered on the front. 

"Has Harry brought Camilia to the Palace?" Grace asked, as we make our way to the gym. 

"Nope." I replied, popping the "p". "Besides, Grand'mere would be furious. I am not sure if Grand'mere even knows what her grandson is doing at school".

We sat down on the metal chairs, along with a few dozen students from our class. Our gym is the biggest in the Island, with fully air-conditioned courts and indoor Olympic pool.  

"I really don't get why we have to take this stupid subject." Anne complained as our teacher, Mr. Fitz , the most handsome and sought after teacher in the school, entered the gym. He strutted with his cute buttocks, rocking his tight-fitting gym shorts.   "But luckily, we have a handsome teacher teaching us how to stay fit".

*school bell rings*