updates soon

okay.

that's it.

bye.

okay kidding.

i was actually serious about ending the book.
but i love this story too much (despite the rude ppl) to just end it like that.
it wasnt fair to you guys who could and would wait for a decent chapter.
im sorrrrry.

tho i wasnt happy with one particular comment.

so here's the deal.
im not going to end this oneee. yay.
but, my update schedule (meaning inconsistent and short and not on time) is still the same.

i am GOING TO GRADUATE this march 2016 so im doing my best in school.
cheer for me oryt?

do you guys know that writing is my only release that is why i really hate rude people/commentors because i feel like my story will nvr be enough?

do you know that i love you guys so much that you are the only reason why i bother to update?

do you guys know that i have an advocacy for the kids that i want to legalize (yes in the local government) that is why im extremely busy?

do you guys know that im taking 2 courses?

if no, then dont tell me that i shouldnt have started this book in the first place if i want to end it abruptly.

i know i disappointed you so many times.

but get to know me first oryt?

im not perfect.
i have a life which im trying to enjoy while im still young

do you even know that im single because i dont have much free time? lol  HAHAHAHAHAA

so thats actually only a pinky of my life. hahaha.

love you so much and thank you for all your support. i couldnt thank you enough.

jub jub jub