Chap 34: Truth about Harry

a shout-out to EnelamojSotelo! THANK YOU SO MUCH. you know for what :)

and for ZmeowY for the message :)

Little things by our boys (one direction) on the side, above, wherever! that how harry feels :D

Previously in SMTAP

Oliver and I walked hand in hand, exploring the wonderful city of Paris. His face now has a bruise, but he doesn't want me to take care of it, saying he's a big guy and all that.

We went to Café de Paris, which is said to be the best Café in town. I do hope so.

"What are you getting?" Oliver asked me as we scanned over our menu.

"Err. Frozen Cappuccino with TONS of whipped cream and chocolate kisses." I told him and he chuckled.

"I think I'll have that too." He said and we both gave our orders to the waitress. Before she walked away, she winked at Oliver and I fake glared at her. She scurried off and we both laughed.

"Let me give you an A for the Aynie. You scared her off!" He said laughing.

"Well, those theater classes in high school sure paid off." I told him.

"I haven't asked you yet, but are we just like, fake dating?" he asked.

"Not really fake. I told you I want to have full dating experience before I get married. So we're not fake dating. You're my boyfriend. I'm your girlfriend. But we know that this is only going to last for 6 months." I explained. 

"What if I can make you fall in love with me? What will happen?"

"If I would fall in love with you, then it would be something that I would treasure as long as I live."

Harry

I can't f-cking believe this.

I punched the wall beside the bed, hoping that I am dreaming. But when I see blood dripping from my knuckles... this is damn real.

I can't believe that she has a boyfriend! Just 6 months before our official wedding. I told her to wait. To wait until we officially introduce her to the world. I know she did this to make me jealous. To show that she's angry because I blew her off on our date. But I can't tell her why. I can't tell her because she'll be scared. She'll be worried. And I don't want that.

I had no intentions to blow her off. But when Jake told me that someone spotted Aynie and I going inside the hotel, I can't risk them knowing about our marriage. I told Jake to pay the bastard off so he won't release this to the press. That's why I had to make a commotion, about me dating a model.