Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo

FIRST OF ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS MY UNICORNS.

LOL.

---- LEZ SKIP TO THE PARTEH-----

I was beyond nervous when my gold heels stepped on the red carpet flowing through the stairs.

I didn’t even know what I was nervous about. I mean, not a single soul from school knows who I am (thanks to all the palace helpers who temporarily replaced Harry and I’s wedding pictures with royal pet portraits). I held on to my gold purse and nervously tugged my now-curled hair. If someone finds an evidence of me being Harry’s secret bride I’m so screwed.

“Don’t be a nervous wreck chikka. There’s no trace of you anywhere” Anne said as she smoothed her dress.

Grace appeared on my left and I’m in the middle like we’re freakin’ mean girls.

We slowly (and nervously because of these killer heels) walked down the steps and lucky for us, nobody paid attention and we’re so damn happy with it.  

“So much for grand entrance” Grace muttered under her breath and I silently chuckled. Good thing we’re not wearing long gowns or else we’ll positively struggle walking.

I see Harry talking to his fan girls who desperately try to accidentally brush their arms with his. SKUNKS. Ugh. why am I like this today? I FEEL SO WEIRD. Oh wait. It’s HELL WEEK.

We immediately went to the buffet sponsored by Grandmere of-course. It wasn’t the plan in the first place, but Grandmere insisted and her exact words were: “There is no way I’m going to let my guests eat canteen cheap food in a party held in my palace.”

I totally agree with her. Imagine burgers being served in the palace? Don’t get me wrong. It would be totally awesome but just doesn’t fit. It’s like, pairing a long blouse with a long skirt (no offense).

“The Queen is the coolest ever!” Anne exclaimed as she happily munched on the chocolate cake.

“Speaking of the…. Angel” Grace said and we all turned our heads to where she was looking. And there is Grandmere in her amazing gold long gown with Frederico (her head security) by her side.

“Why is she here?” Anne whispered and I shook my head. Uh uh. She never mentioned she was comin’ here!

We all gaped at her as she was busily looking for someone. And that someone was… drum roll please!... ME!

She waved at me, WAVED AT ME, and everyone looked at me as if I just twerked butt naked. I dumbly and may I add, awkwardly, waved back at her. Then much to my fright, she mentioned for me to go over to where was currently standing. In the middle of the dance floor. With the spotlight directly focused on her. At this moment, I just want to crawl back to my BED.

I awkwardly and very slowly walked towards her and I hear both my friends whisper “GO AYNIE!”