Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all

CASSIE ON THE SIDE/ABOVE/WHEREVER

HEYA MY WONDERFUL PEOPLE. it's been 3 months without a single update! ikr. I suck. lol. Gotta apologize for that because i was busy preparing for graduation and yay finally got my diplomas (can I just brag that I have 2? hehehe). Soooo, I'm currently jobless. haha HEY I MISSED YOU MY FRIENDSSSS <3 

So, I've been feeling heartbroken since february (it sucks so bad) until now that is why I kind of don't have any motivation left. haha. But i'm trying to move on. Still, I have a HUGE problem that I am hoping will be solved. As much as i want to share it to you, I can't coz it's too personal. lol. so anyway, i hope you appreciate this little chapter that i worked really hard for despite the lack of concentration. I'll try to write better ones next time. :)

This is only the part 1 my lovies. I can't promise that i can instantly write the next part but i will do my best to write faster. hehe. I'm not going to get a job yet, but i have a kind-of summer job and i'm going to school again probably next week. lol. it's a cooking school soooo. yeah. lol

Also, I apologize for my rude behavior most of the time. I don't deserve your votes and support because of how i treat you guys. it's just those 5 years of my life are more important than anything. I was in so much pressure and stress that I wasn't even able to go out and have fun (I know, boring. lol). So i really really am sorry. And, having a lot of people asking for update is still new to me. It hasn't dawned to me yet that a lot of people love what i write. So, thank you to everyone.

and i just realized that this chapter is so freakin short i hate myself. Shorter than short short shorts. 

okay read on. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH. 

Chapter 44

2 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING

2 MONTHS BEFORE AYNIE TURNS 21

2 MONTHS BEFORE EVERYTHING CRASHES DOWN *WINK*

CHRISTMAS

Aynie

I woke up with my head on Harry's shoulder. His soft hands are drawing patterns on right shoulder, giving me a tingling feeling. His soft and curly hair lightly brushes against my cheek. He didn't notice me waking up, as he didn't remove his soft fingers from my shoulder. It was bliss. Until I realized that I have a boyfriend who loves me.

Harry and I went to this bear museum. He wasn't supposed to bring me with him because of course, nobody should know about us yet but the owner of the museum gave us privacy so I got the chance to go with Harry. In fact, the owner gave Harry this gigantic white teddy bear as a gift. Amazing right? Because Harry refused to take the bear with him, my puppy eyes worked so he gave them to me. YAY.

"Harry" I said, getting his attention. He turned his head to meet my eyes and I immediately perked up. "Where are we?"

I look out the window of the car as we are passing café's and tea houses. Windows and doors are twinkling with Christmas lights. I can hear the sound of Christmas songs and I hum along with them.

"We're going to get some tea." He told me and I chuckled. He turned to look at me and brushed a few strands of hair away from his face.