Chap 27: lingerie

finally. an update. though it's a short one! another update tomorrow! i'll try! :)

this is dedicated to iskab1 for being amazing :)

a pic of JAKE on the side/above/wherever

"HEY CHIKKA HOW'S IT GOING IN PARIS??????????!!!!!!!!" My best friends yelled at me the moment their faces popped out on Skype.

"How did you know we're here?!' I asked, remembering that I didn't even mention this to them (I wasn't given the chance to seeing this is a surprises from Grandmere).

"Grandmere told us! If she didn't, no one would prepare your luggage!" Anne exclaimed and my eyes grew wide.

I hurriedly opened my luggage and threw them all out. Underneath all my favorite clothes, lies A LOT of sexy lingerie. LIKE WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THIS EARLIER?

"Anne you doof! She wasn't supposed to know that!" I heard Grace scolding Anne then some screaming.

"guuuuuuuuuuys!" I whined and they stopped what they're doing (clawing each other's face. Lol) them bi*ches just smirked at me!

"If Harry sees them im-"

Okay so I didn't have the chance to finish because the devil himself walked in. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up from our "discussion" earlier.

"Aynie let's go to Pont Neuf- Oh well, well, well, what do we have here?" He said when he noticed my very wide open luggage. He picked up a red lace bra and twirled in around his finger like it's a freakin' helicopter.

"you could've just told me you want to get started early" he smirked, eying my body up and down.

"First of all, you're a perv. Second, you should have knocked. And third, I'm talking to my friends if you don't mind"

Harry's smirk is still planted on his face. I want to rip it off so baddddd.

"Well Aynie, you should've worn this we you stripped off in front of me earlier."

I heard my friends gasp and giggle rather loudly. I glared at them but they burst out laughing then logged off. UGH.

"And I don't need to knock because this is OUR bedroom". He said while walking towards me (I'm sitting on the fluffiest bed ever). "And you know what do couples do in the bedroom?"

I gulped. "Wh-what?"

Now he's on the edge of the bed.....

Crawling towards me......

Biting his lip.......

"You don't know Aynie? Are you sure?"

"Harry don't you dare!" I warned but he didn't listen.

"Oh my dear dear princess Aynie.... Of course married couples make babies."

My heart is beating rather fast and my legs are shaking as his face is only inches away from mine. His lips gently touched my own........

When....

"Your highnesses, car's ready"

a/n

AW JAKE YOU---- YOU-- BAD PERSON!!!!

ugh.