Chapter 46: Hey Julia

I was expecting a sweet, fairytail-ish dance where the you would look at your partner's eyes and all those cheesy stuff, but Harry being Harry, he SPUN me again and again and again that I lost my balance and fell face first on the floor.

Hooray.

"Oh dear!" I heard Grandmere gasp as I struggle to get up (yes I have a big belly and you should know by now that I'm no skinny princess) and my jerk husband is laughing uncontrollably. He stopped after a few seconds after Grandmere gave him a slap on the arm.

The maids did their best to lift me off the ground but they couldn't do anything with my now swollen cheeks.

"Thanks freaking much Harry." I said glaring at him. He seemed apologetic at first but then he smirked and winked at me. Jerk much? Is he really 21 or 12?

"Gee Harry. How dare you bully my sister-in-law?" An unfamiliar voice suddenly said. I turned around and saw a beautiful young lady in a long blue dress. She has brown hair that cascades down to her waist and green eyes just like Harry.

"Julia?" Harry then ran towards the lady and hugged her.

Julia?

"She's Harry's little sister who studied in the U.S." Grandmere said. She obviously saw the confused expression on my face.

Oh! Julia! Manang Rose told me about her.

"Why didn't you tell me she was coming Grandmere?" Harry said as the two approached us.

"For it to be a surprise, of course." Grandmere said as she gave Julia a hug as well.

Julia's eyes then landed to me. So I did what I do best. Be awkward. So I gave her a rather awkward wave.

She walked towards me, and I feel her eyes 'judging" me.