chap 22: the morning after

Harry

After Aynie fell asleep, I called Ryan, the head of the security a.k.a. the one who keeps us me,.  in trouble. He’s the one who lets say… bribes the press not to release any information about my marriage with Aynie. Only the very brave ones dare to publish.

I dialed his number and he picked out after 2 rings.

“What did you do now Harry?” He asked, not addressing me with either a “your highness” or “prince” but I don’t mind though. He’s been working in the palace for 20 years since he was 18. He’s more of an older brother.

“Why do you always assume that I’m in trouble?” I asked, faking hurt. He chuckled but then cleared his throat.

“I know now Harry. This news reporter was planning to release a statement about you and your ‘pregnant girlfriend’”. I have already taken care of it. Your and Aynie should be careful though. We can’t stop the press about this. You only have what, a year to wait then you can freely hold hands in public.”

“Thank you Ryan. And why would I want to hold hands with her?”

“Because you want to.”He simply stated and I scratched the back of my neck.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked again and he laughed. Son of a… flower.

“Bye Harry. Now be a man okay.”  and after that, he hung up.

I still can’t get over about what Ryan has said. I mean, why would I want to hold hands with her? I’m not her boyfriend.

Or do I want to be?

Aynie

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. The sheets are draping on my body, covering me from shoulder to foot. I can’t remember what happened, but I sure know that I got drunk, for the first time in my life. DAMN.

My head throbbed in pain and thankfully, there’s an Advil and a glass of water sitting prettily on the bedside table. I immediately swallowed the pills and water, giving me hope that I will be okay in no time. I got up but then I see stars and butterflies flying in front of me. Damn I am feeling very dizzy.

The floor is cold but I set my foot on it, giving me a chance to do a surveillance of the room. Harry’s room.

Did her change me last night? I gasp as I quickly looked at what I’m wearing. I give out a sigh in relief as I’m wearing my favorite spongebob pajamas. Hey, I may be 20 but I’m still a kid at heart. *pouts*

Just as I was taking a step, the double doors opened and revealed a 1 mighty Harry. Damn mighty.

You guessed it folks.

He is shirtless and just in his boxers.

I quickly covered my eyes despite the protests of my subconscious.

I guess he realized that he’s showings some goodies so early in the morning because he quickly ran behind me to slip on his shirt and pajamas that was lying on the bed. Why haven’t I seen that before?

After 10 seconds of silence, we both speak at the same time.

“I’m sorry” and we grinned at each other.

“I’m sorry for being a douche Aynie. I know I don’t have the right to be angry with you in the first place” he apologized again, smiling like a cat.

“I’m sorry that…. I got drunk?” it seemed more of like a question than a statement.

“That’s okay! besides, you’re 20.” He said and I chuckled. “do you remember what happened last night?”

“Nope. I just remembered getting drunk”

“Well, you remembered correctly.”

“Did I say… something stupid?’ his smile disappeared for a moment then he smiled again.

“Uhm… nothing in particular.”

I could tell he’s lying.

Meanwhile…

“Is everything ready?”               

“I just have to take care of the plane and the pills ma’am. But other than that we’re good to go”

“They can’t suspect a thing. All our hard work will be put to waste if we don’t succeed. This is our 2nd out of the 3 chances. We can’t fail.”

“I know ma’am. I’ve hired a special person to make sure things will go as planned. A very very special person.”

“Good” and she smiled wickedly. “They wouldn’t see this coming”

*cue evil laugh*

-OlafHugs

I know it's very very short but i just want to update. don't worry another one will be up soon.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE STRANGER'S POV. HIHIHIHI THE CLOSEST GUESS WILL GET A DEDIC. LOL.

okay. actually, i want to apologize for being VERY rude this past few months.

I know i shouldn't be discouraged of what people will say to me. it's just who i am- not that i get discourage always. it's just, i want to make you guys understand why i can't update regularly. that's all im asking for. 

but if you think i was being rude, i'm sorry but you know where it's all coming from. 

no code red soon. 

much love,

Jordanne

 10 votes and 10 comments

 p.s. pls do folloe me here in wattpad to know when i will update.