Chap 33: Lover's quarrel

GEE YOU GUYS ARE FAST WHEN IT COMES TO COMMENTING! GOOD JOB! *CLAP CLAP*

So as you have noticed, I give short updates. That's because I'm making up for the long wait.

But, when classes start In like a week, it's going to take a long time to update again.

Previously on SMTAP:

"So I really didn't accidentally bump on you. I was trying to get your attention but you ended up on the clinic bed. I was so worried that you would be so mad at me, that I ruined my chance." Oliver explained. Now I'm in the same state as he is. Shocked. But I'm not crying anymore.

"Wow. Gee. You could've just said hi and I would totally say 'hi' back. I wouldn't ignore a hot guy you know." Realizing that I just said that, I covered my mouth with my mouth. Oliver chuckled and in just mere seconds, we both laughed.

"We are so weird." I said and he agreed. One moment I was all emotional, now we are laughing as if nothing was said.

'Is the offer still up?" he asked. And I nodded.

"Only if you promise that you tell no one." I told him and I held out my pinky finger. He chuckled, but linked his pinky with mine as a sign of a promise.

"So, girlfriend?" he said.

"Boyfriend." I'm smiling so wide it could rip my mouth. "I'm in your care pretty boy"

Oliver opened his arms and I hugged him which he returned. We were too wrapped up with our conversation that we didn't notice Harry standing on the doorway.

"Get your hands off my wife!"

Next thing I knew, Oliver was on the floor with a bad bruise on his pretty face.

Aynie

Grandmere is furious. Furious at Harry for violence. Good thing our bodyguards came into view and grabbed Harry before he can take another swing. Next thing we know, Grandmere was calling us. Scared as we are, we ignored it.

Now let's go back to what just happened.

"What the heck was that for Harry?!" I yelled at him. I rushed to Oliver's side.

"Are you okay? Of course not you were punched who would be okay? Omyfoodness good thing it wasn't bleeding or something!" I rambled and Oliver put his finger on my mouth.

"That was quite an introduction Prince Harry." Oliver said as he got up. "Good thing my girlfriend and your bodyguards are here or else I would've punched you too and it's self-defense"

"Girlfriend?  SHE IS MY DAMN WIFE! Now get stay away from her or I'll let my men drag you out of here!" Harry yelled at Oliver. His face is as red as tomato, not from blushing, but from anger. I can see it from his eyes. Let's not forget jealousy.

"Why, you jealous?" Oliver smirked as he intertwined our fingers.

"Me? Tsk. Why would I?" Harry answered and Oliver just chuckled. Well me, I'm just watching you know, while eating popcorn.