Chap 21: Drunk in love

THANK VIVIAN FOR THIS. follow her please. Vivian_Blue

Harrys pov

I’m sitting in bed, absently doodling with a pen on my statistics book.

But ofcourse I couldn’t concentrate on my work. UGH. When would I need statistics anyway? There’s a statistician! DUH.

Damn that girl. She was all that I could think about.

How could she?

A part of me was angry- SO angry.

But then a part of me wanted to forgive her- not that she had asked for forgiveness. Because I kissed millions of girls, so why couldn’t she? I knew I was being unfair.

But the thought of her soft lips on that bastard's-

"UGH" I hurl my book across the room that It loudly landed on the foot of the door.

I was an idiot, still am.

An idiot who was so confused about his own feelings for a girl he was married to.

My life is so fucked up.

I groan and get up to find some food.

What does a prince have to do to get some food around here?

The castle is quiet and it’s obvious that Aynie and her friends are out. Damn I miss her.

I’m almost in the kitchen when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say picking up.

"Harry" my knees nearly buckle when I hear her, Aynie's broken voice, sounding so vulnerable.

"Hi, Aynie where are you, is everything alright?" I ask panic stricken.

"no- i dont- i cant…” she breaks off and i can hear people in the background. "I'm scared Harry" she says and I know she’s crying.

"Shhh... don’t be scared baby, tell me where you are, I'll come get you"

"I don’t know Harry. Why do you call me baby? You should hate me!" she’s slurring her words and I realize she must be drunk.

"Tell me where you are Aynie" i repeat making my way to the front door, ignoring the loud screams of my hungry stomach.

"I don’t know ... you confuse me Harry." she says.

Her voice has a sort of finality to it and I think she’s gonna hang up and I need to trace her call so I continue the conversation.

"How so?"

"You make me feel special and then you push me away. I really want ice cream right now Harry"

I let out a chuckle the girl and her sweet tooth.

"There was a man Harry."

All laughter disappears from my face, and my hands form into fists.

"What man?" I ask through clenched teeth.

"He tried to get me to.... ya know" she giggles a little. "I need to go ... I don’t-"

"No Aynie, do not hang up oka-"