Chap 28: Detention Guy

Okay so Harry and Aynie are not in this chapter.

OH STOP WITH THE POUTY FACE.

So, this is about Anne and a certain guyyyy...

*wink*

Anne

"Ugh. Aynie is soooo lucky to be in Paris!" Grace exclaimed the moment we arrived in our World History class. "And I miss her already!"

"Me too sissy. Ugh. We'll go there someday... like in a million years!" I agreed with her and we went to our usual seat, the furthest seats at the back. *evil laugh*

"Do you think the lingerie we packed for her are good enough?" Grace asked as she rummaged through her things to find, I don't know, food? "There you are my creamy delish oreo!"

"Seriously Grace, that's a lot of sugar if you ask me!" I scolded her. She is too much of a sweets freak. She'd get diabetes soon. Knock on wood. "And they're only staying there for 3 nights I think."

"Well, I'm-"

"Miss Anne Sallyburg and Miss Grace McArtney, it's an honor to have you both in my class" A masculine voice interrupted our gossip session. Mr. Fitz. Oh choco fudge. (MR FITZ GIF ON THE SIDE LOVIES)

"Uh- uhm. We are so sorry Mr. Fitz." I said, my voice as soft as ice cream.

"Like hell you are. You both are so noisy you could probably be heard outside of the room!" We have never seen him this angry before and I bet he could burn steel of how red he is. "gossiping about Prince Harry?"

"No- no sir" Anne replied. But Mr. Fitz doesn't look too happy still.

"Detention. Both of you!" He raged. Anne is a goody good shoes and I don't want to stain her record with 1 detention.

"Sir can I take Grace's detention instead?" I suddenly blurted out. Grace's eyes widened and slapped the back of my head.

"What the fudge Grace! That hurt!" I said as I rubbed my now probably swollen head. That was the worst hit I got from her from the day we first met. I think that's how she shows her love.

"you can't take my detention for me Anne! That's insane!"

"'but-"