Chap 20: the 20th birthday

Aynie

Through my blurred vision i see Harry make his way towards me hurriedly.

"Who hurt you?" he asks looking frantically towards Nicole and the girls who seem to be in a state of shock.

"no-...noone" I sniffle. His brow furrows.

"Then why are you crying?" he asks. “Is it Oliver? I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL THAT M-“

“No he did nothing wrong Harry” I explained before things get out of hand. I’ve seen Harry get angry and it’s like Hulk turning into… Hulk.

“Except for kissing you” he mumbled and I pretended not to hear him. Now is definitely not a good time to talk about that.

“Then what happened?” He pressed but I just shrug because I can’t exactly tell him it was his kindness and how wretched I felt.

Cue the awkward silence….

I straighten up a little, Harry is still looking over me with concern.

"well-" I start to break the spell of awkwardness when Grandmere walks in.

Perfect timing. SARCASM OVERLOAD.

I get up quickly and go over to give her a tight hug.

"Oh sweetums happy birthday" she says brightly. "Now what’s with all this silence? Let’s get this party started" she yells.

All my friends crowd around us, going on about all the things we'll do and fun we'll have.

But from the corner of my eye I spot Harry walking out through the patio and I let out a deep breath.

He'll probably never forgive me. I thought. And that thought depresses me because quite frankly I'm not the kind of person that have people mad at them and is okay with it.

"Why do you look so gloomy?" Grace asks breaking me out of my trance.

"No reason" I say half-heartedly.

She just smiles in response and I know that she knows exactly why I’m gloomy but she won’t say anything about it till I’m ready to talk about it. That’s just the way Grace is and I love her for it.

Giving my friends a smile, I decide to forget about Harry and being a princess for one night. This time, I’m just Aynie.

Just Aynie.

----AFTER DRUNKNESS HOURS LATER---- (A/N I know it doesn’t make sense. Lol –OlafHugs)

"Oh my god this is so awesome" Natasha squeals in my ear. I can smell the vodka on her breath and am about to tell her to stop drinking when I spot Anya sidling up to a guy twice her size.

After much argument my friends dragged me out to Slecknetro, the hottest night club around, with Grandmere’s permission of course. Since no one else knows about my marriage with the prince, we don’t have any problem being caught by anyone since to them I’m just a girl celebrating my 20th birthday in a night club.

I know I should loosen up and I know I’m being uptight. But I can’t help it.

I just don’t want anything bad to happen.

Dude. You’re in a NIGHT CLUB, where bad things ALWAYS happen. My subconscious sarcastically told me.

"Relax Aynie" Nicole says next to me "You’re the birthday girl"

I just nod and look on the dance floor.

"Here" Anne says in my ear.

I look up to see her holding a glass of clear brow liquid in one hand and a silk tie in the other.

"Whose tie is that?" I ask suspiciously.

"Jared's" she replies in a sing song voice.

"And who the heck is Jared?"

She just shrugs and thrusts the glass into my hand.

"DRINK" Nicole exclaims loudly and regretting my decision already, I drink.

----LETS SAY AFTER A FEW DRINKS-------

"Oh my god." I groan happily. "I have never felt this free! We need to come clubbing more often!"

The music continues to pulse through my head, making my body move to the rhythm of it.

I'm squished between Natasha and Grace on the dance floor.

My head feels woozy and my legs feel like jelly but I don’t care.

Thoughts of Oliver, Harry, being a princess, my duties, everything vanished somehow.

"I DONT CARE" I scream and then burst into a fit of giggles before downing my fifth- no sixth... or was it seventh shot of god knows what.

Feeling light headed, I detach myself from the girls and look for an exit sign.

The lights are all blurry and I can’t support my own weight now.

I’m about to collapse when a hand on my waist stops me and spins me around.

"Hey babe need a hand?" a guy, asks sliding his hand down my back. I recoil from the touch and shake my head.

"Come on sweetie I know you want it" he says forcing me up against a wall.

I can’t talk. I can’t breathe. I can’t move.

"mmm" the guy is leaning down and pressing his lips to my neck.

“Back off... pleasee" I hate that I’m begging but what choice do I have?

I try to move away but his hand on my waist keeps me in place.

"Please" I’m close to tears now and I know I’m about to faint. I’m never drinking again.

"mmm" the man continues kissing My neck, moving lower and lower.

I struggle against him, pushing his chest roughly, but i might as well not bother because the guy is as thick as a wall.

"hey ma’am is this man bothering you?" a guy, an angel is disguise asks me, coming up from behind me.

"No man I’m just" the guy starts but I cut him off, taking advantage of the distraction, I kick him hard in the balls and run as fast as I can outside through the exit.

The cold night air fills my lungs I let out a shaky breath and lean on the stone wall. Once outside I do the only thing I really want to right now,

I slide down and taking my phone out of my back pocket, I dial Harry's number.

Hey gus, Vivian here, hope you like this chapter, ive been very busy with schoolwork and im sorry i didnt get around to writing much, but you can definitely expect more chaps coming your way soon.

i hope you all like where this storys going and please give us yiur feedback.

next chapter will be in harrys pov hihi

~~Vivian Blue°°°°

HEY OLAFHUGS HERE. i want to ask a favor which i will post after this. i really need your help. pretty please. thank you.