Chap 40: Sugar rush

im sorry again for the very short update but i will update again tomorrow. i can't express how happy i am with your comments guys! i love you and i appreciate all of you! hugs and kisses! 

Aynie

"Oliveeeeeeeeer can we get some ice creaaaaam?" I said as I poke my boyfriend's tummy. "No no! how bout we get some chocolates instead? OOOOH! Now I'm craving for some gummy worms! I love gummy worms!"

"What's wrong babe? You seem hyper today?" He said and I just smiled widely while nodding my head yes. We are currently in our favorite tea shop with the gang who just went out to buy some goodies. I have nooooo idea why I am so hyper today. I just am! It's like fairy godmother poofed out of nowhere or something!

"Did you eat that Ferrero Rocher I bought you? it was 64 pieces." Then it dawned to him. "You finished all of them didn't you?" I looked at him sheepishly and giggled like a 6 year old.

"Oh baby. Now you have sugar rush! Now, how am I going to deal with you, princess?" He held my chin and looked deeply into my eyes. He then poked my nose which made me giggle again. Gosh I need to stop giggling!

"You can give me a strawberry chocolate! Oooh yummy!" I told him as I gave him my award winning puppy look. He shyly looked away, covering his face with his eyes. He was trying not to smile but he's not so successful. "You're blushing Oliver!"

"I'm not!" he tried to defend himself but it made him blush even more. "Okay I am. It's because you're so cute!"

"You guys need to stop being so lovey dovey at all time. I can see ants everywhere" Anne suddenly said and Oliver & I whipped out heads to find the girls giggling like crazy.

"You're just jealous because you guys don't have boyfriends" I joked and the two of them rolled their eyes at me. They sat down in front of us and pulled the goodies out of the bag. I literally drooled at the sight. Who wouldn't? KITKAT AND SNICKERS. Ugh.

I immediately held out my hand to get 1 when Oliver slapped it. OUCH.

"Dude whyyyyy?!" I asked him but instead of answering, he intertwined his fingers with mine. WHHHHHAAAAT.

"Babe, stop with the chocolates. You're too hyper now." He told me but I puckered my lips. I tried to remove my fingers away from his grasp but he held it tighter. I glared at him but he just chuckled. With his other hand, he grabbed a bar of snickers just when I thought he would give it to me, he tore the package with his teeth and took a bite.

OH MY SMURFS HE DID'NT!!!!

But much to my girl's surprise, I didn't say a thing. Usually, I would go hysterics if someone does that too much. I guess I'm still a little too electrified with all the sweetness that my boyfriend shows me. For 20 years, this is the first time that I've felt this way. And I like it. it's all new to me and there are still awkward responses from time to time but I'm doing my best to adjust.  If Harry didn't treat me like a jerk ever since we got married, maybe we would be happy right now. We would be doing things like these instead of Oliver. 

Oliver quickly got comfortable with my best friends. Harry never even got the chance to talk to them because he ignores them every single time. but with Oliver, he will laugh at every joke even if it's not funny because he didn't want to offend my friends. I haven't fully expressed my gratitude to Oliver but I promised to myself that I will. Soon. 

"Hey baby" I didn't realize that Oliver is talking to me. I looked at him and gave him a quick peck on his cheeks and he kissed me back on my forehead.

"Are we even needed here Annie dear?" Grace said to Anne and the both made kissy face to each other.

"Why don't you guys get yourselves a guy?" I asked them and they both gave me a disgusted look.

"Nah. No man can handle me my dear" Anne said and Grace nodded her head. "Omygosh Aynie! Did Grace tell you about her neighbor?"

"Anneee! Let's not talk about him please." Grace said as she munched on her kitkat (it's her 3rd one I think).

"But you said he's cuteee!"

"No I didn't!"

"You said he was soooo hot"

"Don't put words on my mouth you doofus!"

"I'm not a doofus and that's what you said!"

They continued to bicker back and forth like little kids. I chuckled. I know that my life would be boring without these two.

"Oh babe,  I know I promised to go with you tonight but my aunt is having a house warming party so I have to attend. i'll make it up to you I promise." Oliver said and i told him it's okay. We are supposed to go to Grace's house tonight because her family is preparing a very special dinner (they do this almost every month). We talked about Oliver the other day so Amy, Grace's mother told us to invite Oliver over. 

"It's okay babe. There's always a next time" I told him and he smiled at me lovingly. 

so only Oliver and Aynie in this chapteeeeer. What should their couple name be? The one with the best suggestion can ask to do 1 challenge. hihihi. i'll take a video of it and i'll post it here. game? :D