Apology letter!

Hi guys 👋💜 firstly I deeply apologies for not updating that much. I know it's been 3 weeks & I couldn't update Fallacy of Love coz I'm so fugging busy like seriously 😑.

Actually as few might know my mom wasn't feeling well 😔 so that's why I have to do all the house chores like Cooking, washing dishes, cleaning and all so I can't get time and top of that I'm learning Korean Language now and my studies are going too so I can't find time which leads me toward depression 😔😣 actually. I was depressed 😞 I repeat I was not anymore now coz I talk with my sister and we talk about all my problems. Like how I feel insecure about my writing coz I do think there are so many writer who wrote better than me so I slightly get depressed coz of it. Coz writing is my only escape along with BTS. And maybe coz I couldn't write for week it leads me toward my depression 😔 so yeah. But then my sister said don't stop writing coz you're really good at it and yeah I agree coz writing is my only identity and I can't afford to lose my identity!!

Even my soulmate told me to start writing you'll feel better. So yeah I did started it but right now I'm sick and having a high fever and migraine 😫 that's why I'm stuck otherwise I might have publish the chapter tomorrow but now the Chapter is coming in 2 days. I literally stole my phone to write this 💀 coz my family not letting me touch my phone since I feel sick 😞🙂🥺😭.

I repeat the Chapter is coming in 2 days so just wait for a while and accept my apologies. You can ask my baby kimyeontansmom30 and my soulmate  SairaS9 they both know my condition how I'm these days. I couldn't even read these two lovely ladies books 🤧🤧😔😔😔 I'm sorry girls 😔🤧🥺😘.
Yeah few of you are in contact with me on WhatsApp, I never show how I feel coz I don't like it that's why I decided to open up to you guys. Hope you understand me and accept my apologies 🙏🥺 I hope you guys understand me I will get back at you ASAP as soon as I started feeling well I will start writing. actually I'm half way to end the chapter but then I suddenly fall sick even my baby @kimyeontansmom30 said this to me that how can you feel sick Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. don't you dare to use your phone 🤧 she's cute. sksksksksjs
oh man I can't wait to read your comments I really miss your comment and the way you interact with me. I really miss you guys and love you all but do understand okay 💜🥺 I don't even open this app sometimes that's why I can't reply you back so I'm sorry for that 😔🤗🤗

Stream Dynamite and Purple you 💜🥺. I will publish next chapter in 2 days!

- Love Cupcake 🍰🥺