The Phone call

Jungkook's POV

I drop Areum to her school, I hope that girl won’t create more problems for me now! I know she's sweet girl but... troublesome!! I chuckle to myself before driving from there. 
I can't help but think about Jiwoon. What's my Son doing right now? Is he troubling his father  too? No!!! I think my Son is like me! He must be a good boy, like I used to be the one, before I met his Devil father Park Jimin. Jimin... what's he's doing? I ask myself. Jimin must be pampering him like he used to pampered me.
What is Jimin doing right now? I mumbled to myself again and again cause I wanted to know what's he doing? He must have been a great CEO by now!! When we are together he used to be so ambitious back then I know he'll be successful CEO by now!!! I smile on remembering his features.
His crescent eye smile, His little baby blue eyes, his sharp jawline, his perfect pouty lips. His well built body, his abs, and his THICK THIGHS and his Jibooty, and he's big Cock it don't even used to fit into my little hole when I was pregnant with my twins babies.
God it makes me hard again.i can't think about him like that now! Gosh Jeon Jungkook control yourself!!! Why are you thinking about his "things". Have you gone mad? Jeon Jungkook seriously what's wrong with you now? Ohhh Jimin you have no idea how much I miss you. How much I miss being with you. How much I miss kissing your thick delicious plump lips.

"I want to kiss him, hug him but I can't... " I pouted myself and continue to drive again. Then suddenly I remember that today we are going to meet our new CEO! I wonder who it is? I heard that he's the Youngest CEO of the country. He's even excellent in photography and he himself look like an model. Great we finally got someone that professional in our company. I know our Ex CEO was also nice but he wasn't that expert or should I say interested in this advertising area. I'm happy to work with the new CEO now. As an Exclusive director of the company I'm going to be so close with the CEO so I need to make sure that we bond like colleagues works together.

I was in my thoughts and I don't even notice when I reach at my destination that is my office Moonlight company. I was in daze and thinking about  the new CEO when suddenly I remember what Jin Hyung told me to do. He told me to talk with Jimin. Now that Jimin is also in Seoul I can't avoid him and he needs to know what happened back then. Why I left him broken back then. Why he never know that he has a daughter same age as our Jiwoon. I need to tell him that his daughter is so like him. Just like him naughty, prankish!! I need to meet him soon! I have to face him one day!!

I was in dazed when Soobin tap on my shoulder. He told me that the new CEO is not arrived yet, So I have time to see the preparation for our new CEO.

After about 15 minutes later an Aston Martin One -77 Stop in front of the companies gate. I only heard the rumors about the Youngest CEO is so rich and he gain all this power only because of his potential. I got shocked seeing the car that the flowers I was holding to greet the CEO was about to slip from my hand. How can people be this RICH to afford that car?! I can't relate , I pouted on that and promise myself that I will work so hard to get this car for myself but first I need to think about Areum's future. I know Jimin is not with me now so I have to work hard for her future, if Jimin was with us I didn't have to work this hard, and we will be one family, Jiwoon also with us then, thinking of this I become sad.

Then something familiar caught my attention and that was "Kim Taehyung" stepping out of the Car. He get off and goes towards the back sit to open the door for someone and that Someone was "Park Jimin". My eyes got wide as soon as I saw the tall figure. It's the same as five years ago!! The very same eyes, lips, cheeks but it's seems like he loses some weight again!! Aish I already told this Park Jimin that don't lose weight more but he never listen. BUT WHAT THE FUCK HE'S DOING HERE?!?!

No no no.... I want to meet him but not like this!! Wait he's the NEW CEO of our company??! This is the biggest nightmare i ever had. Wake up Jungkook,wake up!!!!
I was shaking my head in NO when Soobin told me "Hyung give the flowers to the Boss" I was not in my right mind to think anything now but I have to do it anyway as an Exclusive director I have to greet him like I just met him today. So, I give him the bouquet. He node and smirked seeing me, I blushing a little cause of his gaze was intense. This boy always make me blush like idiots. His gaze was telling me he's here for me and to make me HIS again.